11. Relief

All of a sudden I woke up because of my alarm. I sighed and hit it for it to stop but it still continued to ring. I sighed again and got out of my warm bed. I sighed in relief when I realised it was Friday. I smiled big and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I poured some milk in a bowl and some chocolate cereals, it was Friday so why not. I sat down on a chair sitting in front of me.

Suddenly something popped up in my head; yesterday. I didn't smile, I didn't laugh, I didn't cry, I didn't breath, I didn't die, I just left.

-Flashback-

Suddenly I felt some soft, warm, loving lips touch mine. I quickly backed off.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled as I hit his cold big chest.

"THAT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!" Jason hissed back at me. I quickly got up from the water and ran as fast as I could, away from him.

"WAIT, CHLOE!" I heard Jason yell but I just kept running. He was so awful.

-End of flashback-

I sighed and continued to eat, why did he kiss me? Everything just came as a shock.

I got up stairs after doing the dishes, I decided to wear a short dress today. I took a short bright pink dress along with some high black boots. I put my brown hair into a ponytail and put on a bright pink bow on my ponytail. After deciding my outfit I quickly brushed my teethes and later headed to school.

It was math and everyone sat down quiet on their chairs.

"So if we're going to take the base with the height and divide it in two. Don't forget, it's a triangle. What do we have-" Ms. Kellwood started but the class's joke boy cut her off directly.

"Isn't it your job to know that? Grow up and solve your own problems!" Adam said and slammed his fist on the table, he immediately started laughing at is own joke. Everyone lightly giggled, he always has to make everything as a joke.

"Adam, come up to my offices after school. Detention for an hour, or maybe two!" Ms. Kellwood hissed at him. Everyone's mouth got formed as an 'O' while Adam was sighing.

I let out a little laugh, Adam is so silly. He should think about what he says before he speaks. I can't count to how many times Adam got detention, definitely more than fifty times. After math it was poetry, then lunch and soon Biology.

School was almost done, until our teacher told us that we were free to go. I smiled big as I saw Adam walk out from the classroom.

"Good luck!" I yelled after him, I saw him sending me a death glare. I just laughed at him. I walked up to my locker and swung my backpack over my left shoulder, later I made my way out from the school and began to walk home.

"Hey, baby girl!" I heard someone say from behind. My heart started to beat faster as I closed my eyes and began to scream. "Chill, it's just me," the same person said. I took the chance to see and look who it was, I turned my head and saw Jason stand there. My heart skipped a beat and I just started to run. "No! Chloe come back I need to talk to you!" I heard Jason yell. Sadly he was a lot faster than me so he catch me running.

"C'mon," he told me as he rolled his hazel eyes at me.

"Stop! Let me go!" I whined. "I don't want to talk to you." I told him as I began to hit him. I still knew it wouldn't get him.

"Chloe I'm so sorry for yesterday, okay? Just forgive me, princess..." Jason apologised which made me calm. He looked at me with warm and lovely eyes.

"I'm not your princess!" I hissed and slapped his cheek, hard. Jason took his right hand up to his cheek and held it there, I hope he was in pain.

"Please don't make me mad kitten. Just let me apologise, and make it up to you!" He said as he sighed.

"How?" I questioned as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You will see, but only if we hang out today." He answered while smirking.

"Okay, sure," I said and sighed. I heard him sigh as he took my hand.

"I have my car," he told me as he smiled.

We made our way over to his black Ferrari. He started driving to his house. Five minutes later we arrived. We made our way upstairs to his bedroom.

"What do you think it will be?" Jason asked me and he smirked.

"I don't know." I told him as I shrugged my shoulders. I scratched my forehead as I looked up at him.

I could hear him smirk one more time as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I furrowed my eyebrows as he came closer to me. He started massaging my back with his knuckles, it lasted for a few minutes. After he was done, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He leaned over to kiss my neck, he kept leaving soft and wet kissed up to my jawline. I was speechless, I sat there very shocked. His hand started to follow itself up to my breasts as he squeezed them.

"STOP, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled and slapped his cheek very hard this time, very hard.

"What? I thought you liked it?" Jason said as he looked up at me like he was embarrassed.

"No, I'm a virgin fucker!" I yelled at him.

"What?" He said. "You are a virgin?" He spat me as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, so stop it!" I lightly yelled and pushed away his hands.

"Are you a fucking virgin?" Jason yelled as he hit the wall with his fist next to him, he was acting all stupid.

"I said yes!" I spat angrily at him.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He yelling angrily, he was being all stupid.

"Why the hell would I tell you that? It's not like I fucking randomly would go and tell you that I am a virgin," I yelled as I got more angry by every word he said.

Jason's face turned red of anger and he hit the same place on the wall again. He is very bi-polar. He walked out of his room and I heard him walk downstairs. Why is he leaving me here every time we hang out? I sat down on his bed as I heard a loud shot from outside. I quickly hurried over to Jason's window to see a bloody man laying on the humid grass outside.

-

Is it Jason? Or a random dude? Whoop whoop ☺️

And sorry for not posting in 1 week and 2 days, I always forget to post. You can always remind me :)

Please vote, and leave a comment below. It would mean a lot <3