Chapter 17

Rihan was in a bad mood. And he won't tell me why. I was at his house. It was almost six months after the breakup. Next week is the six-month mark.

He sat grumpy, watching the TV.

I was too frustrated.

"Tell me what is wrong." I poked him. He caught my finger. "Tell me." I scooted closer. He turned to me. He looked into my eyes intensely. There was something about those eyes. I felt weird inside. "Fine..." he said and turned to me.

"My bank document went to my old address." He said. Oh... Okay, that is the place he stayed with Suhani. "And I told her I will come to collect it. And she said okay."

I nodded. "And?"

"And I went today..." He shrugged. "Morning. Early morning on my way to work. I had not specified the time I will go to get it..." His eyes looked away.

"Was the other guy there?"

He nodded.

I let my breath out. I could see why he will be grumpy.

"She was wearing his shirt."

Oh...

"And he was almost naked on my bed."

I wanted to go closer and hug Rihan. But I did not... "It's not your bed anymore though," I mumbled.

"I know." He snapped.

We sat in silence for a while because I did not know what to say. "I knew that she will be sleeping with him. But to see it with my eyes..." I placed my hand on his hand. "The thought that someone else touched her, that way..." I saw his struggle.

"Rihan..."

"Shit..." He got up suddenly. And I saw tears in the corner of his eyes.

"You are a complete idiot. You know that?" I asked. He turned to me in anger. "If she is sleeping around, you should too. Why can't you? Find a girl. Have sex. The account will be balanced."

"It does not work like that."

"It does work like that. Trust me, you will feel better." I have played games with Yash. I knew how to one-up each other. "I am opening you a Tinder account."

I grabbed his phone from the table. He pushes the phone away from my hand. "Ishi, I am not doing that way."

I knew he would not. I was just trying so as I feel better.

"Well then don't be sad that she is sleeping with someone else. No. Having sex with someone else. The other guy is kissing all over her body or something." I saw Rihan's face getting darker. He pulled my hand to pull me closer and looked at me with anger and vengeance.

"Maybe she likes it better than the times with you." I wanted to spite him more. "Maybe she moans louder, moans out his name..."

"What are you trying to gain from this?" Rihan hissed.

"You need not be such a saint in the situation... I am opening you a Tinder account." I turned.

But he pulled me closer. "You want me to have sex with someone, right? You think that is what I need." He stepped even closer... "Fine then." He pulled me closer. "I already know a girl who is desperate for sex."

My hand raised to slap him. But he caught it pinned it behind me and kissed me. I was so shocked. I could not react. My eyes stayed open.

Rihan left my hand and pulled me closer by my waist. And then his kiss softened. He cupped my cheeks and kissed gently, tenderly, but with passion. And without wanting to, I closed my eyes.

Suhani stayed in my mind.

Yash stayed in my mind.

Even Vishwa came to my mind with a shocked expression.

This was Rihan...

Rihan was Suhani's...

But his hand gently went to the back of my neck as his tongue traced a line on my upper lip, asking me to open up...

I backed away... "Suhani..."

"You said I should be doing this with someone else. But I don't want to do it with someone else." He whispered. "I want to do it with you."

"But... But..."

"Ishi... I think I like you."

My mind went blank. "I know this sounds crazy." He continued. "But I really think I do. You stayed with me all this time..."

Oh....

"Can I kiss you now?" he sought permission.

I hesitated for a second and then I nodded.

The kiss was gentle. And he pulled me closer. Cupped my face... The only guy I have been this close with was Yash. And Yash is almost just a memory now. But somehow this felt similar to Yash. Similar but different. Similar need, different person. Because Yash is rough, wild, rogue. And Rihan is gentle, polite, careful.

We walked to the bed while kissing. I lay down. Rihan on top of me. I was nervous. Scared.... I felt like crying for some reason. A part of me wanted to stop him. Tell him we should not be doing this. It's unethical. But another part of me...wanted him. Wanted Rihan. Wanted my best friend's ex-boyfriend.

No... My best friend for the past five months.

I wanted my best closest friend ever...

He lifted up my t-shit and kissed my stomach. I clutched the bedsheets as immense pleasure drove through me. He kissed my neck, his teeth grazing me. I uttered a moan. And I was embarrassed about it. So I closed my face with my hands. I could feel Rihan smiling. I could feel it. He came up and kissed my fingers.

"You are killing me," I manage to get my words out in a whisper.

"Good." He smiled, triumphant. He was taking out his teasing, playful side for the first time in months. I touched his cheek. He turned to my palm and kissed it.

"May I?" he asked, touching my t-shirt. I nodded. I sit up and he pulled it off. I cover my boobs on instinct. My boobs are smaller than Suhani's. He took off his t-shirt. He is less fit than Yash was. Yash has six-pack abs and stuff, and more muscles. Rihan's muscles are leaner and toned.

Rihan kisses my neck, pushed away my hand covering my boobs and pull me closer. His tongue entered my mouth and his hand trailed down and slipped inside my sweatpants. Our naked flesh touched each other. And I understand that there is no way back.

Chapter 17.5

It was different....

She felt different under my fingers...

Her hair was softer, her skin a darker shade

She smelled like coconut shampoo and mint soap

And she was kind of nervous.

But that thrilled me...

Everything quivered inside me.

And I had not felt likethis in a long while...