Chapter 18

Rihan held me close, moving his hand through my hair. I held on to him. We were still naked. It did not feel unethical now. It felt right...

"I like you too," I said.

"Hm?" he did not hear it properly. But his 'hm' was so affectionate.

"I said I like you too." I did not want to make the same mistake twice. I never said 'I love you' to Yash.

"How are we supposed to tell Vishwa?" I asked.

"He will be happy for us."

"What about Suhani?" That was what I was most scared of. Rihan stayed silent. I looked up. He looked tense... So I did not want to press more. I just looked away and tried to sleep.

What would Yash have said?

The next night, after I was back from the office and took and bath and all, I heard a knock and opened the door to Rihan. He had a smile. I had a smile. It was so smooth and comfortable. He walked in.

"You want dinner...? I was about to make something." I walked ahead. He came and hugged me from behind and settled his head on my shoulder. "Let's go out."

"Hm?"

"Like on a date."

I smiled. "Let's order in then..." I said, ruffling his hair. "I don't like fancy restaurants. I hate events in relationships..."

"You like chilling at home, and snuggling?" He asked.

"Hm..." I nodded.

He smiled... I freed myself from him. "What do you want? Pizza? KFC? Chinese food?" He shrugged. And pulled me closer and kissed me. I closed my eyes.

We ate food and watched TV and at night, had sex. But he finished before I do. He fell away, but my body was on the verge of coming. I don't know what to do.

"Rihan..." I called.

"Yeah..."

"Do you mind if I finish off myself?"

"Eh..."

"Sorry..." I put my fingers to work. In a few seconds, I arch up in orgasm and fell back... Relieved. Now I can live. I looked at him.

"I am so sorry." He said, "I mean, I did not know you did not finish. I am so sorry."

"It's okay."

"No. It's not..." he looked so guilty. "I promise you this won't happen any time from now on. I promise you."

I sat up, clutching the blanket to my chest. "Rihan, relax. It's okay..." He looked embarrassed. But then I remembered Vishwa's comment, about Suhani leaving him because... So, I sat close and moved a hand through his hair. "I won't exchange you for anyone," I said. He looked at me. "You are good as you are." He smiled.

"Now. We can try it again..." I said. "And this time... let's work on it together and make it better for both."

His eyebrows went up.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. And pushed me back and kissed me again. "And by the way... That finishing off was sexy as fuck." He said and nipped my earlobe. I giggled. "Nice talent."

"Well, when you are single for a long time, you have to develop some skills," I said. He laughed.

And this time he makes me gasp and pant and finish.

Chapter 18.5

It's easy to be with Ishi...

She makes everything so easy...

She communicates in bed.

Know what she wants, what she likes...

Suhani never did. She was way too shy to communicate

Never said if she was dissatisfied

I should have paid attention.

But Ishi... She says it is not my responsibility to read her mind.

Ishi makes me feel comfortable

Ishi makes me feel unconstrained

I was unaware of this feeling, until now...

Until Ishi...