lifeguards - wow

Summary: You are at the tower and you see a kid being kidnapped and you tackled the man down by yourself making the boys impressed.

*

You

I was sitting at the tower looking at the shore.

Jesse, Hoppo, Chappo, Harries and Maxi were at the tower with me.

I then saw a man that was looking a little suspicious he was walking to close to kids and was only walking around kids.

He stopped and started at the kid.

"Man I'm going out there." You said getting up and getting out of the tower.

You stayed at the bottom of the stairs watching the man.

After a couple of minutes the man grabbed the kid and started running.

You immediately started chasing the man, you heard the child scream for his parents but they were to far away from them to hear it.

Hoppo

I was at the tower when I saw Y/N running after the man that had taken the child.

"Is that Y/N?" Harries asked.
"Yup." Chappo said.

You

You got close to the man and you could reach for the kid, you grabbed the kid and he fell on the floor and you continued to chase the man, you kicked his foot making him fall face first.

You got on top of the man and held his hands behind his back as you had your knees on his back.

You grabbed your radio.

South Bondi, I got the man.

The kid came running towards you.

"Hey buddy." You said.
"Thank you." The kid said.
"You are welcome." You said.

Hoppo and Chappo then arrived and the police also came and took the man.

You then grabbed the kid and placed him on your hip and you walked him back to him parents.

*

You got back to the tower and everyone was clapped for you.

You laughed.

"That was amazing Y/N." Maxi said.
"Thank you." You said.