jackson - wasted

Summary: A girl at the beach is waisted and when you go help take her out of the beach she slaps you.

*

You

I was on the buggy with Jethro watching the water.

We saw a woman walk around with her friends but she wasn't really walking, she was falling and she couldn't walk straight and we could see that she was waisted.

I saw Maxi walk up to her to escort her off the beach, she was pushing him back and that would make her fall making me and Jethro laugh.

My boyfriend Jackson then came to help him since it wasn't going to go easy.

The girl would push Maxi back but would grab onto Jackson and I could hear her say that he was his boyfriend making me a little angry.

"I'm going." I said.

I got out of the buggy and walked towards the girl making Maxi laugh because he already knew what I was going to do and Jackson was scared for what would come.

I grabbed the woman's arm to pull he away from Jackson and to get her out of the beach.

"Ma'am you need to leave the beach." I said.
"No I'm staying with my boyfriend!" She shouted at me.

I took a deep breath not you beat the crap out of her because of how tired I was.

"You have to leave." I calmly said grabbing her arm again.

She let go of Jackson and she slapped me across the face. I held my cheek, ouch that really hurt.

Maxi was laughing but when she slapped me he stopped he knew of what could happen next.

Jackson

The girl slapped Y/N making me furious.

"Come on baby let's go!" The girl holding me said.

I kept silent trying to get her off me.

Y/N looked at the girl with the 'you are so fucked' look. The next thing I know is Y/N tries to punch her but Maxi grabbed her so she didn't.

Hoppo came to help us out and that girl left the beach.

Everyone was laughing at the tower and Y/N was nowhere to be found.

"Guys have you seen Y/N?" I asked.
"Last time I saw her she was walking a round the beach she said she needed some air." Chappo said.
"If you see her tell me." I said.

I then found Y/N on the grass pavement alone, her leg was shaking and her cheek was still red from the slap.

I sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder making me put my arm around her.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.
"I got really stressed." She sighed.
"Do you want a huggy? It reduces stress." I said looking down at her making her chuckle.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my other arm around her.

We stayed like that for a while, I kissed her forehead and we then walked back to the tower.