singlets - lost

Summary: You and Singlets have a kid together and his nanny lost him.

*

You

I woke up to make son jumping on top of my bed.

Me and Singlets were best friends and once at a party we got a little to drunk. And nine months later we had a kid together. We still have a great relationship and since our son was born we moved in together so it was easy to be with him. We did sleep in the same bed but the most we would do is cuddling and you would do it very often.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Our son said.

He was really excited because today he would get to meet the boys and he would spend the day at the beach with his nanny since we still had to do our job.

*

We got all our stuff ready to go and we all walked to the beach.

We entered the tower with our kid and he is really exited to meet the boys.

"Hey guys." I say getting up the stairs.

Hoppo, Mario, Harrison and Harries were there.

"Look who we brought here." Singlets said.
"Hey little man, you must me Y/S/N!" Harries said kneeling down in front of him.
"Hi." My son sais shyly.

*

After he met the boys his nanny arrived and it was time for him to have his beach day.

Singlets

I was in the buggy with Mario when I saw my son's nanny walking around in a little bit of panic.

I walked towards her to see if everything was okay.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked.
"It's Y/S/N I don't know where he is, we were both in our towel and then I turn around to take my book out of my bag and his gone." She said.

Those words made my heart sink to the bottom.

"It's okay we will find him." I said.

Singlets to Bondi Central

Come in

I heard Y/N said I was so scared to tell her what happened but I had to.

Our son is lost

You

Singlets just said that our son was lost.

My heart dropped, how did this happen, could have someone taken him?

On my way down

I said into the radio.

I ran out of the tower and I ran towards them.

"What happened?" I asked.
"He was right here and I turn around to take my book out an he was gone." The nanny said in a panic.

Boys, my son was wearing some green trunks and a white t-shirt that you saw this morning.

I said into the radio.

*

It has been 30 minutes since my son was missing and I was starting to get scared, I started to shake to the thought of my son drowning.

Singlets noticed and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's going to be okay, we're going to find him." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

You then saw a lady walk towards you guys.

"Hey I saw this boy in the water and there was a man with him but the boy was crying and was saying he wanted his mommy." The woman said.
"What was he wearing?" You and Singlets said at the same time.
"He had a white t-shirt and some green shorts." She said.
"That him." Singlets said.

I looked at the water and looked for the man with my son after some second I could see the man.

"I see him." I said.

I took of my shirt and grabbed a board that was on the ground.

I ran towards the water and paddled towards my son.

I needed some backup to get the man and Singlets was right behind me.

My son saw me and his face lit up but still scared of the man.

"Y/S/N! Grab my hand!" I shouted.

He grabbed my hand and I managed to pull him on my board, Singlets got the man and soon Mario helped him bring the man back to shore.

I took my son of the board and placed him on my hip, he hid his face on my chest and I could feel him sobbing.

"It's okay baby, mommy's here." I said kissing the top of his head as I rocked him side to side.

The police got the man and asked the nanny what had happened.

Singlets walked towards us and gave us both a hug.

"Can you tell mommy and daddy what happened?" He asked.
"I was in my towel with Jane and this man came and said that he worked with you and wanted to bring me to the water." Our son said.

He then began to cry again.

"It's okay buddy." Singlets said as he picked him up from my arms.