joel - I need you

Summary: After watching your boyfriend kissing another girl at a party you call joel to come pick you up.

*

You

Today my boyfriend Joshua was going a work party, and I was his plus one.

I was in the bathroom getting ready I was just finishing my lipstick.

I was wearing this dress:

And as expected Joshua hated it and called he a hoe for wearing it, usual

We left our apartment and we went to the party.

When he found his mates he left me alone but thankfully I found one of his female coworkers that happened to be one of my friends.

*

We were just talking about work and life when the DJ said that it was time for the flow dance, I was waiting for Joshua to come get me to dance but he didn't I didn't think much of it, I didn't really like to dance either.

So I continued to talk to her.

"So there was this really big rescue like it was almost 12 people that we had to rescue." I was saying when I saw her look at someone.

I decided to look towards where she was looking and I saw my boyfriend dancing with another girl and then kissing her.

My heart sank, after 3 years he cheats on me? Really, after all I've done for him.

I got up and walked to the door she followed me.

"Hey I'm sorry." She said.
"It's okay he can go with her now since he wants her not me." I said.
"I'm going to ask Joel to pick me up." I said.
"We'll get home safe." She said.
"I will." I smiled at her before she went back inside.

Joel

I was at home watching TV when I got a call from Y/N, for me it was strange for her to call me at his time of night.

I picked up the phone and answered.

-Joel

-You

Hey Y/N what's up?

Hey can you come pick me up?

Yeah where are you?

Club Iceberg.

I will be right there.

Alright.

I hanged up and I got in my car and drove towards the club.

*

I arrived there and she was standing outside and I could see her shaking and crying.

I stopped and reached for the door and opens for her.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked as she got in.
"It's Joshua, she cheated on me right before my eyes." She said making me furious.

I never liked Joshua at first he seemed like. a nice guy buy some time after he started to treat Y/N like an object.

I knew she wouldn't like me to saw sorry so I didn't.

I drove to my house and I helped her out of the car.

You

I sat on Joel's couch and he sat next to me, I really needed someone right now.

"I like your dress." He said making me chuckle.
"He called me a hoe for wearing it." I said.
"He's such an idiot, he had this beautiful amazing girl right in front of his eyes and he let her go, he didn't know how lucky he was to have you." He said making me start to tear up.

I had had feelings for Joel for a while now but when I started dating Joshua those feelings didn't go away but they stayed hidden, hearing those words made me realize that I still liked him.

Our lips touched and he kissed back.

We both pulled away smiling and we connected our foreheads.