deano - bluebottles

Summary: You get stinged by three blue bottles while doing a rescue.

*

You

I was in the rhino with Hoppo, today we had a visit from our lovely friends, bluebottles.

Me and Hoppo were looking at a woman that in some seconds would get into a rip so I grabbed a board and went in.

I got the woman on the board and brought her back to shore, I started to feeling this pain through my leg, I turned to see that I had been stinged my bluebottles and one of them was stuck to my leg.

"Hoppo!" I shouted in pain.

He ran towards me and he slapped the bluebottle away with his hat.

I couldn't almost move my leg, it was hurting so much that is I walked it would get worse.

Hoppo picked me up and brought me to the buggy and we went to the tower.

Deano

I was sitting at the tower watching the water when I saw Hoppo with Y/N in his arms and that immediately got my attention.

I got up and walked towards the door to se what had happened.

"What happened?" I asked as they walked in.
"She got stinged by some bluebottles." Hoppo said.

I could see in how much pain she was and it broke my heart to see her like that.

I put some of the bluebottles spray on his and then gave her some ice.

I stayed there with her, holding her hand.

You

It had been 10 minutes and the pain wasn't going away, it wasn't as bad as it was from the start but it wasn't gone.

There wasn't almost any ice left in the back it was all melted.

"Is it better sweetheart?" Deano asked.
"Not at all." I said.

The only find left that we could do was a hot shower.

"Let's go to the changing room and get your leg under hot water." He said.

He picked me up and we got to the changing room, he sat me on the floor of the shower.

He was sitting behind me me on the floor and I was leaning shahid chest with his arms holding me.

After a while the pin went away and I stayed in the tower with Deano for the rest of my shift.