jackson - jealous

Summary: You and your boyfriend Jackson were on the buggy watching the water when a girl comes up to him and you get jealous.

*

You

You were at north bondi with your boyfriend in the buggy and you were watching some backpackers, they looked like they were getting in trouble but they then found a sandbank.

There was a girl that with her hand up, you drove closer to the girl and Jackson grabbed the board and went into the water.

He got the girl out and the girl walked away and Jackson sat back on the buggy drying his hair.

After a while the girl comes back.

"Hey, thank you for earlier." The girl said.
"It's part of that job." Jackson chuckled.

I was watching the water but listening to the whole conversation.

"We could go get some drinks some time." The girl said.

Okay that was it, I needed to do something.

I put my sunglasses on the tip of my nose and looked at the girl up and down.

"Oh sorry but we have a rescue to do, and we're busy." I said.
"I didn't ask you." She snapped back.

I kept silent.

"Who do you think you are? his girlfriend?" She asked.
"In fact I am so now goodbye and go fan girl another boy." I said before driving away.

Jackson was just laughing.

"So this is that problem of having a really hot boyfriend huh?" I mumbled making his laugh even harder.
"What?" I asked.
"Your so cute when your mad." He said.
"Oh come on." I said.

We stopped the buggy and watched the water.

Jackson

We were watching the water and I could see that Y/N was a little down from what happened, even though it was funny I knew what she felt because I was also scared to lose her.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"What?" She asked.
"I love you so much, you know that right?" I asked.
"I love you too." She said rested her head on my chest.

I chuckled and kissed her forehead.