noah - nightmare

Summary: Noah helps you calm dow from a nightmare.

*
You

You were peacefully sleeping, when you started to have a dream, more like a nightmare.

You were at home with your boyfriend, Noah.

He was in the kitchen and you were in the bedroom laying down, scrolling through social media when you heard a noice.

"Noah, baby you okay?" You asked as you got up.

He didn't reply.

That's when you got up and you started walking towards the kitchen and you saw a man with a gun to his head covering his mouth.

The man pushed you back in the bedroom with Noah.

You then were in an abandoned ware house, you and Noah were both tied up to your chairs.

The man came in and started torturing Noah, and finally killed him.

*

Noah

I was woken up by the bed shaking, I slowly opened my yes to see Y/N shaking and sweating.

I started to slowly shake her awake, but she wasn't waking up and continued to shake.

"Y/N!" I called.

You

You woke up and shot up from the bed, you were gasping for air.

"What happened?" He asked as he placed his hand on both of my shoulder.

You looked at him in the eyes and you started crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked getting more worried then he already was.

You started sobbing, Noah already had an idea of what had happened.

"Come here." He said.

He picked you up and sat you on his lap face to face.

You wrapped your arms and legs around his and hugged him as tight as you could.

"Nightmare?" Noah asked as he stroke your hair.

You nodded against the crook of his neck.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.
"You were being tortured and them they killed you." You said pulling away.
"Well that's never going to happen, I'm here to protect you and you're here to protect me." He smiled making you chuckled.

You stayed like that for a while and feel asleep like that, safe in each other's arms.