mario - bath||⚠️

Summary: You and your boyfriend have a relaxing bath together.

*

You

These past few weeks I was nothing more than stressed and really anxious with work.

Your boss would ask you do to almost impossible things and still pay you less than the others.

Not to mention the time he sexually harassed you while working. He would try to touch you but you smack him but he would jerk off when you were next to him.

Your boyfriend Mario knew about all this and the many time he tried to talk to your boss he never picked up the phone or he wouldn't be at work.

*

Today your boss decided to stop paying you until you slept with him which it would never happened so might as well quit anyway.

You got home around 7 p.m. Mario was sitting on the couch on his phone when you got in.

He put his phone down so you had his full attention.

He stopped asking how work was because he always knew it was bad.

"How bad was it?" He asked getting up and walking towards you.
"Well today he told me that he wouldn't pay me until I slept with him so it was awesome." You sarcastically said.

Mario pulled you in and you felt his warm embrace you began to sob, you were so tired of your boss doing this, you couldn't do it anymore.

"It's okay, let it all out." He said rubbing you back up and down slowly.

Mario

When I saw how upset she was I had an idea.

"Baby." I called.

I heard her hum against my chest.

"Would you like a warm bath?" I asked.
"Yes please." She said.

*

I set everything up and then left the bathroom to call her.

She was sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"You bath is ready." I said.
"Thank you." She said getting up.

I took her to the bathroom.

"Wow, thank you babe." She said turning around and hugging me.
"You deserve it." I said kissing the top of her head.
"Actually baby." She said pulling away.
"Would you mind joining me?" She asked.
"Of course." I said

You

Mario was leaning towards the back of the bathtub as I was leaning against him in the middle of his legs.

Just bring in the warm water full of bubbles in his arms felt intimate and right.

You were starting to feel more relaxed.

After a while you wrapped yourselves in towards and got dressed.

You both sat on the couch cuddling and watching movies, you then called your boss telling him you quit and you reported him to the police.