joel - cramps

Summary: You are having really bad cramps because of your period and Joel is there to help you.

*

You

I was sitting at the tower, I woke up in a lot of pain this morning, my period is about to start therefore I put on a pad in case it did start.

I was watching the water with the binoculars when all of the suddenly this pain come out of nowhere making me gasp and hiss in pain.

"Is everything okay Y/N?" Chappo asked placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah." I said.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yes Chappo I'm fine." I said.

I continued to watch the water and some pain would come here in there but it wasn't a lot so I could handle it.

But then it was it, another wave of pain came through my body also making my legs hurt.

"Ahhh!" I shouted as I grabbed the desk really hard.
"Y/N what's going on?" Mouse asked as he was also in the tower.
"It's my period." I said hissing in pain.
"Okay you need to go home, you are in too much pain to work." Chappo said.
"I'll call Joel to pick you up." Mouse said.

Joel soon arrived and I said goodbye to the boys and walked in the car.

"How are you feeling?" Joel asked as I sat down in the car.

At that moment another wave of pain hit me making me groan.

"Okay." Joel said.

We arrived home and the pain was down to my legs making me weak to walk, Joel picked me up and took me inside.

He walked towards our bedroom and he placed me on the bed, and he then sat next to me rubbing my stomach.

"Do you want to put on a pair of my sweatpants and one of my hoodies?" He asked.
"Yes please." I said making him chuckle.

He gave me his closed and he helped me up to change.

I then laid back down on the bed and Joel went into the kitchen to make some tea.

He was waiting for the water to heat so he came back to the room and sat next to me again.

"Comfortable?" He smiled.
"Mhm." I said.

He leaned down and pecked my lips a few times before he went back to the kitchen to get my tea.

*

We were laying in bed watching a movie, I was laying on my back and Joel was on his side so he could rub my stomach with his warm hands making the pain calm down and soon after making me fall asleep.