noah - comfort

Summary: Noah is always there to comfort you.

*

You

I was at my parents house, I decided to stay the night with them. Noah also stayed but left early for work.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed, I haven't been feeling the best these past few day which also a reason I wanted to be with my parents to see if it helped.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because I would have nightmares or just couldn't sleep, even with Noah there.

It was 3:28 when my mom opened the door to my old bedroom.

I was awake but laying in bed.

"When do you think you're waking up?" She asked.

I kept silent and covered my head.

"I have been working the full day and you're laying here." She said.

I got up and I locked myself in the bathroom I was tired, she would always do this and make it look like a big drama.

I went on my phone for a bit and I texted Noah.

Noah💕💫

Y/N ❤️

Hey babe.
Hey love, is everything alright?

Well my is just yelling at me, when are you coming home again?

4:30.

Okay, I'm going back to our apartment.

Okay baby, see you soon.

I love you <33

I love you too.

I then left the bathroom and got ready for the day, I put everything we brought in the bag we brought it and then went downstairs and said by to my dad but not to my mom.

I walked out of the house and since Noah walked to the beach I took the car.

*

I got home and dropped the things next to the door and sat on the couch, my phone dinged and I looked at who it was.

Mom
Where have you gone?

I didn't answer her and I started crying, I was so tired of her just talking shot to me and then acting like nothing happened.

I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them and began to cry.

I loved my mother but why was she always like this? She doesn't even ask if I'm okay, and when I talk about my mental health she starts calling me crazy and that I just need to work or getting beaten up.

Some minutes later I heard the front door open meaning Noah arrived.

"Baby?" I heard him call.

I was trying to say "I'm here" but instead of of that coming out of my mouth, came out a sob letting know that I was crying.

I heard footsteps towards come towards the living room and then he saw me.

Noah

I heard Y/N crying and that made my heart stop.

I found her in the living room and I sat next to her on the couch and pulled her close to my chest.

"What happened?" I asked as I stroked her hair.
"I'm so tired of my mother." She sobbed against my chest.

I continued to stroke her hair making her calm down, she then pulled away and wiped her tears away.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked smiling at her.
"Yeah." She said smiling.

We the cuddled for the rest of the day and watched movies, ignoring the whole situation.