lifeguards - black widow

Summary: The boys like to call you black widow because of your sled defense skills.

*

You

I was at the tower watching the water with Chappo and Noah when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it."I said.

I opened the door revealing a woman.

"Hi how can I help you?" I asked.
"There is a man touching people inappropriately." She said.
"Come in, and show us." I said.

The woman came to the top of the tower and she showed us the man we caught him in the act, touching a girls breasts.

*

Chappo wear walking towards the man and as soon as he saw him he started running, the man started running towards the stairs of the beach so I had an idea.

I walked out of the tower and walked towards the stairs, I didn't have my lifeguard shirt on so this would be easy.

The man walked up the stairs and I knew if Chappo continued to follow him my plan wouldn't go right.

Chappo I got him.

I said through the radio, he then stopped running after the man and I followed the man.

Guys black widow is back.

I heard Chappo said through the radio making me chuckle.

I had an oversized t-shirt so the man couldn't see my belt with all my stuff.

I got close to the man and grabbed his hand.

"Oh what is a good looking man like you doing around here?" I sarcastically asked.

He smiled at me.

I looked to the side and saw Hoppo he nodded to me and I knew what to do.

I grabbed the man's hand tighter and pushed his hand down with mine making him fall, he tried to get up but you pushed him back down.

He was laying on his hand and I put his arms on his back and I was on top of him.

Guys widow has got him

Hoppo said through the radio walking towards where we were.

Soon Chappo and Deano also arrived with the police.

They arrested the man and you all got back to the tower.

"How did you do that?" Noah asked me.
"She's black widow mate!" Chappo said making me laugh.