maxi - videogames

Summary: Your boyfriend doesn't give you the attention he used to give you.

*

You

Today it was me and Maxi's day off from work, when he would come back from work he would take a shower and go play video games and he wouldn't give you much attention, he would kiss you goodnight and that's it.

Today I woke up to find him in the living room playing video games just like he was the night before he didn't have any sleep.

I grabbed my phone and I scrolled through social media.

After one hour Maxi came into the room.

"Hey baby." He said sitting on the bed.

I looked at him with hurt eyes.

"Hi." I said.

He laid down and fell right asleep.

I was tired of him almost ignoring me for a full day and just playing video games.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day, I went to the living room and I grabbed his play station and put it in a box with all the games and controllers.

I hid the box in our guest room and continued with me day.

*

He woke up around 6:30 p.m. and walked towards the living room thinking he was going to play videogames.

I was in the kitchen and watched him look for it as I slowly sipped my water.

He then met my gaze and already knew what I did.

"Why did you hide my play station?" He asked sounding angry making me hurt.
"You have been playing video games all the time, it's like you ignore me, everything that exists is that stupid thing." I snapped at him.

He looked down as he walked towards me.

"I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand.

I kept silent looking at his hand in mine.

"I promise that I will give you my full attention from now on." He said.
"Forgive me?" He asked.
"I forgive you." I said.

He pulled me into a hug and I felt a tear rolling down his face, he really does love me.