dylan - family

Summary: You meet Dylan's family for the first time.

*

You

I was in my bedroom getting ready for dinner with my boyfriend's family, it was the first time meeting them and I'm really nervous.

I would put an outfit on and then I wouldn't like it.

It was the 5th outfit that I put on and I wasn't sure about it.

Dylan then came into the room making me more nervous.

"Does this look good?" I asked.
"Yeah you look gorgeous." He said walking up behind me.
"I actually don't know what do wear." I sighed.

Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close to his chest, his chin was on my shoulder as we looked at each other through the mirror.

"Darling, you look beautiful, and it will be okay." He whispered in my ear.
"What if they don't like me?" I asked.
"Believe me they are going to love you." He said pulling away and getting in the bathroom.
"You should see my mom's reaction when I talk to her about you." He said fixing his hair.
"You talk with your mom about me?" I asked smiling.
"Yeah, I tell her how much you mean to me and how much I love you." He said making me smile.
"Now come on let's go before we're late." He said getting out of the bathroom and kissing my forehead.

Dylan

We arrived at my parents house and before I ran the door bell I stopped and looked at Y/N and held both of her hands.

"Baby you don't have be nervous okay?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.
"Okay." She said taking a deep breath.

I ran the door bell and my mom opened the door.

"There you guys are." She said opening the door for use to get in.
"You must be Y/N." My mom said as we walked in.
"It's a a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Davis." She said.
"Pleasure is all mine." My mom said back.

We all shared a hug and my brother later joined us.

(So I don't remember his brother name so we are just going to call him john cause why not)

"Hey Dylan." John said getting down the stairs.
"Oh hey." I said.
"So this must be the famous Y/N." My brother said sitting down at the table.
"You must be his annoying brother John." Y/N chuckled.

We all had dinner and talked about each other getting to know everyone.

You

Me and Dylan finally got home, it actually went better then I though it was, his mom really likes me so that's a good thing.

I was in the bedroom changing into my pjs when Dylan got into the bedroom.

"Hey love." Dylan said passing my me.
"Hey." I said.
"So what did you think?" Dylan asked as he also changed.
"I really like them." I said.
"That's good they also like you a lot." Dylan said.

I then laid in bed and waited for him to join me. He then laid in bed and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I have something I have to tell you." He whispered making me hum in response.
"My mom said you're already part of the family." He whispered making me smile.