mario - spaghetti

Summary: You do a prank on your boyfriend.

*

You

Australia was now in lockdown. Luckily for you, you were home with your boyfriend Mario.

The boys would video call you and you would talk for hours all together.

It was around 7:38 p.m. so you were going to start making dinner, Mario was in the bathroom and you were on call with the boys on your laptop.

"Hey Y/N I dare you to break spaghetti in half." Harrison said.
"Oh my god no!" I said.

Mario being Italian meant that breaking spaghetti was illegal and since I didn't fluke it broken in half it wasn't a problem.

"Come on!" He insisted.
"Not even I like breaking spaghetti, can I just make him think Im breaking it?" I asked.
"Okay." He said.

I took te laptop and put it on the counter next to me and started to put everything I needed on the counter and Mario came out of the shower.

"Hey, you guys still here?" Mario chuckled.
"Yeah, we were waiting for you." Jethro said.

I grabbed some spaghetti.

"Is this enough?" I asked Mario.
"Yeah." He said.

I put my hands on each side of it making it look like i was going to break it.

"Oh my god Y/N what's re you doing!?" He said with his Italian accent come thicker then ever.

The guys were just laughing.

"Do you really think I was going to break it?" I laughed.
"It looked like it!" He said.