luke - creep||⚠️

Summary: A man tries to touch you but he messed with the wrong person.

*

You

Today I had a day off from work but Luke was working.

I wanted to go to the beach so I would with him.

I got everything I needed and we walked to her beach.

We both got in the tower and Chappo and Mouse were already there.

"Hi boys." You said getting in.
"Hey Y/N." Chappo said.

You put your stuff down next to Luke's and before you left you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

You grabbed your board and you walked towards the water.

*

You had been surfing for 30 minutes now, the water was great and you caught some really good waves.

You had to rescue some people, that meaning they holding onto your board before one of the boys arrived.

You got tired and you got of out of the water, you sat in front of the water for a while before you decided to go to the tower to get some water.

As you got up you took some sand out of your butt with your hand before you felt a man come behind you and grab your butt and then slapping it.

You knew it wasn't Luke because, first he doesn't do that, he was in the tower half an hour ago and probably still there, and third his hand were bigger than yours but not that big.

You turned around to see a man in his 50 smirking at you, you could smell alcohol so he was clearly drunk.

He then tried to grab you by the waist but you pushed him away, but he then grabbed you forcefully and tried to kiss you but you looked away.

"Come on baby, just one kiss." He said.

You have had enough of this.

Luke

I was in the tower watching the water, from time to time I would look at Y/N surf, she is a really good surfer.

After a while Is as that she left the water and sat next to the water for a while.

I continue to watch the water when I change the way I was looking and I saw this man grab Y/N and trying to kiss.

I could see that he was hurting her by the way he was grabbing her and because of the look on her face.

Mouse also saw that and immediately looked at me.

"Faddy." Mouse said.

I put the binoculars down  and I ran out of the tower, I ran towards them but when I got closer to them Y/N slapped him making the man fall down, that's how hard she hit him.

You

You slapped him making him fall to the ground, you could see Luke was running towards you from the corner of your eye.

The man was on his knees and pulled your leg making me fall to the ground, he then pulled you towards him and he was starting to open your legs.

This is it, that was the only thing you thought, this man was going to get a way to rape you right in the middle of the beach, not a lot of people were around and the ones that were there were sitting and watching and some filming.

But I didn't remember seeing Luke some minutes ago.

I felt his hands grab me by my armpits and pull me away from the man.

I then saw Hoppo and Chappo running towards us, they knew that Luke would beat the crap out of the guy.

They got there in time and they then brought the man to the tower so the police would get him.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked as we got up the stairs.
"Yeah." I said.
"You sure?" He asked.
"I'm still trying to get back and not see the images of the man in my head but good." I said.

*

After we got home I couldn't sleep the man would come up in my head all over again and I couldn't fall asleep.

Somehow I fell asleep but began to have a nightmare about what happened.

I woke up and shot up trying to catch some air, waking Luke up.

"Hey is everything alright?" He asked