hoppo - bruises pt. 2||⚠️

Summary: You have another fight with your boyfriend and apologize to your dad.

*

You

I was sitting on the couch of my apartment when the front door opened and Josh came in the house.

"Hey babe, how was work?" I asked.
"Shut up, you bitch." He said walking into the bedroom.

That hurt me, I have done nothing but love him and he calls me a bitch?

I got up and I walked into the kitchen to go make dinner, Josh walked out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen.

"You haven't made dinner?" He asked in an angry voice.
"It was supposed to be made but you came home early." I said in a shaky voice.
"You always have an excuse." He mumbled.
"I.I'm sorry." I said.

He got closer to me and slapped me and then punched me making me fall to the ground.

Once I was in the ground he started to kick me on my back and thighs.

"You stupid ass whore!" He shouted.

He then walked away and I sat on the floor crying.

Hoppo

I had been a week since me and Y/N had a fight, we haven't talking since.

I was making myself dinner when I got a call, I looked at the screen and say that it was Y/N.

I got a little confused and worried, did anything happen or does she want to apologize?

Y/N

Hoppo

Dad! *whisper*

Y/N why are you whispering?

Can you come pick me up? 

Y/N what happened?

Josh and I had a fight. *starts crying*

I'm on my way but stay on the line with me until I get there okay?

*silence*

Y/N?

Who is this? *josh*

Josh, listen to me, leave my daughter alone.

No, I have to punish her!

Josh, leave her alone!

*hangs up*

Oh no! Josh caught her.

I drove as fast as I could to her apartment and called the police on the way.

I arrived at the house and the door was open for some reason, I got inside and I saw blood on the wall.

"Y/N!?" I shouted.

I didn't get an answer making me even more worried.

I found her in the kitchen bleeding from her nose and the cuts on her cheeks.

I ran towards her and knelt down next to her seeing if she had a pulse.

Luckily she had a pulse and was breathing. I shook her awake and she started to panic.

"Shh, it's just me, calm down." I said bringing her into my arms.
"Wheres Josh?" She asked.
"I don't know but I called the police." I said.
"Dad, you were right, I'm sorry." She began to sob.
"It's okay, you're safe now and that all that matters.