CHAPTER 3

Luckily for me Alice had another uniform I could wear. I initially thought I would be able to get home in time to get ready for school.

       Well of course my bestie wanted me to narrate the entire experience as she always told me about everything that went on with her boyfriend. I always had to settle a few arguments.

          I gave her the details and we giggled as I told her in the car. The chauffeur gave us a questioning look but ' what the fuck was his business '  I thought, as if Alice could read my thoughts she said"eyes on the road mark" and he looked away .

         At school, everyone was busy praising Alice as she threw the most epic party of the year and for that her popularity was now top notch. I don't know about others but it was indeed epic for me. After exchanging pleasantries with other students, my eyes started searching for Alex. I felt the need to talk to him though I wasn't sure of what to say.

        And there he was surrounded by girls as always. I could feel the fury inside of me , perhaps it was too obvious. One of the girls noticed and said smirking"what's wrong? Why are you glaring like he's your boyfriend?"

         Indeed he wasn't my boyfriend. He never asked me  out it then occured to me...... but still the previous night.... I suddenly felt stupid.

After I was frozen for a while, when I came back to reality Alex was walking away, alone. I ran to him.
          "Alex!" I yelled and halted  he only looked back and smiled then walked away "why would he?" I thought to myself.

Probably because I was inexperienced and he wasn't pleased?"does he feel I'm too cheap.not his type.oh no!" Different thoughts ran through my mind. Yes! He was my probably my first. I can't say probably, that's uncertainty, he was for real the first to ever and maybe the last one .

          After a long tiring day at school with the club meetings and all being class president wasn't as easy as I thought.

I didn't even have appetite for dinner. All I could think of was Alex there were so many questions I wanted answers to after a lot of thinking I slept off.
________________

       I felt someone tap me while calling my name.

"Gina"
I woke up it was Alex my heart literally skipped a beat. He was in my my room,his green eyes glimmered in the dim lighted room.

I knew it was Alex, I put on the lamp beside my bed too see him clearly and also looked at the wall clock it was 2am ' who let him into my room?' I thought to myself.

        He smiled again,his smile was so contagious. I smiled back at him as I looked at his face closely I noticed it wasn't a smile, it was more of a smirk. Yes! He was smirking.

          He was looking all mischievous. I opened my mouth to speak but I closed it as I didn't know where to begin. I felt his hands roaming around my stomach for some reason it sent shivers down my spine, my cheeks were flushed.

He took off my shirt, I didn't even object he stared at me looking satisfied like the first time ,he smiled and I smiled back.

         He got on top of me and put his hands in his pockets looking down and I looked away when I looked back our eyes met. I was startled, my heart beat started racing. His eyes, everything all black. he looked pale white like a ghost, he grinned, in his hands was a dagger.

        "Where did you  get.... I Never got to finish the sentence he stabbed me right in the place where my  heart laid.
I woke up screaming, my mom was by my side. I hugged her and started crying .

          Nightmares like these were the reasons I stopped watching horror movies but then I hadn't watched one in 5 years so then. I thought it was  because I thought of him before I slept. I was more determined than ever. I had to speak to him he had to tell me why he only smiled, something wasn't right at all. Oh! I left something out. Yes I kept feeling strange after that night but I always waved it.

.
.
.
A/N
Good day dear readers I hope you're enjoying the story. Please vote and tell me what you think,again sorry if the chapters are too short. Thank you all for your support and for the fact that you're still reading (• ▽ •;)it's nice to know that you guys are supportive,well if you like the story so far please do inform your friends about it,tell them to read as well,you never know it might become a new topic for a cool gist (giggles)
XOXO(◕ᴗ◕✿)