CHAPTER 20

A/N

As promised, a better view of the Ferris wheel. It's pretty isn't it? Sorry I updated really late. I was so busy. This chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine, mercy,who hasn't been following recently. But made me feel nice about my story. Much love MERCY❤️.

________________

Irene noticed the heavy stare on her and looked at Kiara, Kiara gave her an assuring smile with a slow nod as if she could see through her and Irene smiled back.

"Great idea!" Jessica squealed.

"Okay so let's go. and Ari be careful." Ciara smiled at Irene and Irene nodded slowly with a small  smile.

"It's so huge." Kiara's mouth hung open, agape.

"Sheesh!" You're speaking like it's your first time riding a Ferris wheel. "Mary chuckled.

" It is." Kiara smiled.

" Huh!" Irene , Jessica and Mary exclaimed.

" Yup!" Kiara replied.

"Whoa! No way, that's why Cee was scared." Jessica mumbled loud enough for them hear.

"You never went to amusement parks as a kid?" Mary asked and Kiara shook her head in a negative response. "There are a lot of things you don't know about a Ciara and I. "

" Oh! "

" Let's not waste anymore time, let's do this! " Jessica jumped raising her hands up to the sky.

"Gosh! We're acting like we're still teenagers." Irene chuckled.

"Well we can't act like them oldies, now can we? " Kiara said.

" Nope!" They replied simultaneously.

" We so young and alive." Britney added.
_____****_____****____****____***

After riding the bumper cars for a while. Ciara sighted a corn dog stand.

"Ouuu! Let's get some of those." She pointed to the corn dogs.

" Yeah, we should I'm starving. "Mona laughed a bit moving her hand around her stomach.

They got to the corn dog stand. After waiting in the queue for a while it was finally their turn.

"Twelve corn dogs please." Ciara smiled.

"Twelve?" Mona chuckled.

"Don't be shocked if corn dogs were hot looking men she'd marry them." Britney said taking her corn dog from Ciara.

" Swears. " Ciara made muffled sounds while taking a bite from her corn dog.

"Hey Cee, there's a dude staring at us." Mona whispered loud enough for them to hear, looking in the  direction of the man in black clothing.

"Yeah. I thought I was the only one who noticed. He's been following us from the bumper car ride to this point. " Britney told them.

" Weirdo Alert!" Ciara scowled." C'mon let move farther away from here. "

They began to walk away. Ciara turned back to see that the man was no longer there. "Hey girls, he's no long there."

"Maybe he wasn't after us." Mona said.

"I could swear there was something off about him. "Britney told them.

" Yeah me too." Ciara added.

"But where'd he disappear to though and so fast." Mona asked.

" It's really crowded here, he probably mixed with the crowd. "Britney shrugged.