CHAPTER 18

[A/N
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO graceandherpen, check out her book, scars within. and Christine,a great friend of mine who has been reading this book.
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS BUSY WITH SOMETHING. SO THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAR TO YOU AND WE'LL EVEN GET TO KNOW WHAT'S FULLY GOING ON IN IRENE'S MIND.

NOTE!!
THE NAMES OF SOME CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED.
GINA- IRENE
DARCY- KIARA
WENDY- CIARA.

Song for the chapter.
[Juice wrld- empty.] I think it goes with Irene's entire gloomy, depressed sad life and mood. Not to worry good times are coming, you'll get to giggle or smile and maybe laugh.]

"Get some rest." He said before disappearing.

______****_____****_____****______

She ran like her life depended on it, she ran so fast ignoring every eye paying attention towards her. She halted when she got to her destination, without bothering to knock she barged into his office.

"You said you wanted to help, she hasn't come out of her room in three days. I don't think she's awake, I tried everything to get into her room it didn't work. I shouldn't have listened to you! "Kiara slured.

Aiden raised one of his brows and creased his forehead.

"Well? Aren't you going to speak."

"Say something!" She scowled, breathing heavily.

" Let's go."he replied plainly. Kiara stared at him,agape. He stood up grabbed her hand and stormed out of the company with her, leaving those who witnessed everything in awe, leaving them to murmur about Aiden holding Kiara's hand.

_____****____****_____****_____**

By the time Kiara got home with Aiden they met Ciara faintly smiling at a ragged, almost scrawny, pale looking Irene. "Oh my!" Kiara gasped and moved at a speedy pace towards Irene. She draped her arm around her shoulder, held her hand and took her to a seat.

"You shouldn't be standing. You look so very f-frail, I'm so sorry. " Kiara muttered close to tears.

" Ciara get her water! You shouldn't just stand there like that! "

" Okay. " Ciara said almost inaudibly.

Aidan stood by the door like a log of wood. Irene's eyes met his, both faces giving a stoic expression, refusing to give anything away. Irene felt like Aiden could definitely see through her and so she averted get gaze.

"Ephilia and Alycia will be here in a while." Aiden told them.

" Hmm. " Kiara and Ciara mumbled simultaneously. They all stared and sat down waiting for the witches in total silence.

                          ~IRENE
I woke up. I really woke up. I woke up from my terrible nightmares three days after Aiden left. Why? Why am I still having nightmares? I thought I felt better. Yes I felt weak,I am still weak but I feel whole, better and somehow ... alive.

After Aiden left, I cried myself to sleep before falling into what seemed like an endless abyss of nightmares. Could it be that I was overthinking wayyyy too much? But then why wouldn't I ? I have every reason to.

I had never thought my life would end up turning into a roller coaster of misery, hurt and nightmares it is too much, I don't know for how long I can take it . It's take a huge toll on me already. It tears me apart everyday. And for what?