CHAPTER 22

~•~
A/N
~•~
Guess who the lady above is? And does she suit the character or not?

And

Guess who's back? (◕ᴗ◕✿)meeee( ꈍᴗꈍ)
So this is the girls night part, couldn't finish it so part of it will come with chapter 23 and then we can finally move on to the main events. Just so you know I've never had a girl's night and I might have combined a girl's night out and slumber party together and just called it GIRLS NIGHT, I hope you love the chapter. I love y'all for continuously reading this(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

~~~~sometimes spending time with the right people can be your therapy, don't run away from anything that will make you happy~~~~.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
They got back home singing the song"..... KISS MUAH MUAH G."

"That's not how people sing it." Ciara groaned.

" Well we thought twisting the song would make it better but since you want the original song, girls shall we?.... "

" Nooooooo! " Ciara let out a shriek. Britney burst into laughter and the other girls began laughing with her.

"Awww look at our lil cute tomato." Jessica pulled Ciara's cheeks.

" I'm no tomato! " She retorted shoving Jessica a bit.

"Okay okay, it's just cute to see how red your cheeks are." She raised her hand in surrender.

" Movie time! " Mona yelled as she lazily slumped into the couch.

" And time to take off this hoodie." Britney chuckled.

"Yeah it's kind of hot. " Irene added.

" So huh other than the movies, what has been planned for tonight?" Kiara asked holding a glass of water." Yeah after the movies, we're having confession, Thanksgiving, where we show appreciation for the good moments we shared this year and comfort time where we share our problems, advise each other and cry together and this will be after truth and dare and the movie." Jessica told them.

" Ouuu I love stuff like that." Ciara said with a glint of joy in her eyes.

" True girl moments." Britney placed her right on her chest, pressing her lips into a thin line and nodding her head slowly.

"So what are we watching?"Irene  asked, her quipped with interest.

"A romantic movie, twisted love." Mona replied.

"Love is shitty and twisted."

"That can't be argued."

"Seconded!" Irene laughed.

" Love isn't shitty. " Ciara blurted and they all averted their gazes towards her, simultaneously as if it had been planned.

"Well you don't say." Jessica folded her arms.

"I mean love is a beautiful thing, sure it has its ups and downs that's a huge fact but love is amazing I tell you. "Ciara told them.

" And Clyde has changed my sister." Kiara giggled.

" First of all Cee, you're nineteen and in college aaanndd you don't know anything about how love indeed feels like an.."

" Let's forget it, what's the story about? I mean what's the movie about?" Irene cut Jessica in.

" Welllll."Mona began, grinning.
" Lisa is a carefree bisexual young lady and is in a relationship with Tessie, a lesbian. She meets Blake at a club and when they got closer she developed feelings. Blake was able to win her heart but to keep him Lisa doesn't tell him about Tessie and her sexuality along the line Tessie finds out and threatens Blake in secret. So later on Tessie questions her sexuality when she meets Bryan, a strict buisness man who is not interested in love. Things get really complicated as Bianca best friend to Blake who is secretly in love with him finds out about Lisa and Tessie tells Blake everything. It gets worse when Bryan falls for Lisa instead of Tessie and that it just one heck of a love triangle!"