CHAPTER 14

[A/N:Above is one of the rarest yet strangest flowers in the world,it's called a good afternoon flower. Well that's what the person who posted it named it. It's so pretty. Below is the picture of a chocolate cosmos, so beautiful.]

"He should be in the garden" Sylvia said
"He likes flowers?" Gina asked
"His mother loves flowers. He grew the garden for his mother, so that when she visits the flowers will brighten her mood. "Sylvia told her.
" Who knew Aiden has a mushy side. "Gina smiled
" but then I don't still get why he would bring me here,he could have asked my friends to take me home." She added.

" He has his reasons."
" I've known him since he was a child, whatever he does is for a good reason. Behind that emotionless face he has, there are many things going on in his mind and he is not as cold hearted as he looks." Sylvia told her.

Her jaws dropped as she walked into the most beautiful big garden she had ever seen. Filled with beautiful rare flowers like Marigolds, Jade vines, night blooming cereus, day lilies, Juliet roses , blue roses and many other lovely flowers. She had never felt so enraptured by seeing a garden.

 She had never felt so enraptured by seeing a garden

"You're finally awake." Aiden said from one of the benches in the middle of the garden.

Aiden smiled at Sylvia and she proceeded to leave the garden.
"Don't tell me you're leaving." Gina whispered to Sylvia but she only smiled at her and walked away.

"Thank you, Sylvia is a nice woman." Gina said
"Your friends were extremely worried about you." Aiden said
" You should have let them come with or let me stay with them."
"They weren't in the state to handle the situation properly." Aiden said
" I only passed out." Gina shrugged
" I shall'nt explain further." He said
"Let me take you home."

Gina was too captivated by the flowers in the garden that she didn't hear his last sentence.
"You stare at these flowers just like my mother does."
Gina turned back to see a really pleasant smile etched on his face.
"Who wouldn't be captivated by flowers like these ?"

"I wouldn't. Let's go." He said leading her out of the garden.
" Thank you but I can get home on my own."
Aiden laughed and Gina furrowed her eyebrows giving him an odd look.
"Do you know where you are?" Aiden asked
"Your house. Silly."she said walking past him.

"Aiden walked her to the exit then she realized his house was bigger than she thought, it was a huge mansion sure to have more than three floors. The house was painted grey from the outside and flowers surrounded the compound and it looked like the houses of the rich during old times the only difference were the expensive modern cars."

" You and Sylvia live here alone!" Gina exclaimed and he nodded
" Others visit once in awhile ." He said simply.
If there weren't other buildings in the street she would have called him a reclused creep.
"You're a weird man, Aiden" Gina thought to herself.
"You many go on your own now."Aiden said walking back into the house
"What?!"
"Good day miss." He said before slamming the door.