AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you've read my story this far I'd like to thank you very much, I really appreciate your support and I love you for giving my story a chance. I won't disappoint you all at all.

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm still having a hard time deciding whether I should present people I think go with the description of my characters although they don't look so like my characters but close because I might have went so overboard with describing my characters especially Aiden and Gina or would you prefer me letting you use your imaginations and  let you get creative. So I'd like suggestions what do you want? Or which is better?

What should I address Gina as Arielle or Gina? Cause I'm beginning to like the name Arielle more.

Also corrections and criticisms are allowed but no hate words or speeches. You don't like my book doesn't mean another person won't.

The next three chapters might be rushed and they aren't too long because I know there's been a lot of suspense in my book. And I'd like to clear the confusion as soon as possible, you will fully understand the story and it gets even more exciting. Thank you for staying with me and my book. Words can't describe how happy I feel. Gracias.