CHAPTER 17

A/N:
NOTE THAT THE NAMES OF SOME CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED
GINA- IRENE
DARCY- KIARA
WENDY- CIARA
Not that it's necessary I just  thought it suits them more and I like the names.
__________________________
"I seriously still can't believe you didn't tell me about Aidan. "Irene rolled her eyes and continued cutting the vegetables

" I was going to gosh! It's been more than two weeks already and you're still upset. " Kiara grumbled

" Oh my gee Irene, you should take note of how Kiara acts around Aidan more often, it's dumb and adorable at the same time. You'll even get to see how she makes googly eyes at him. " Ciara giggled

" Really? I can't believe I was oblivious to that. I'd like to see those googly eyes though." Irene chuckled.

Kiara picked a red apple from a fruit basket and threw it at Ciara.
"Ouch! You're grumpier than Mr grumpy pants" Ciara yelped before pouting her lips.

A smirk formed on the corner of Kiara's lips.
"You know Irene, Ciara used to have a crush named Toby... "

" Don't! " Ciara glared

" Toby used to pick his no.." before she could complete her statement Kiara pounced on her.

"We're in the kitchen please be careful." Irene warned

" Get off me!!" Kiara squalled. Kiara managed to push Ciara off her and ran out of the kitchen

"He used to pick his nose!" She yelled running away.

"Kkkiiiaaarrrrraaaaa!" Ciara fumed chasing her sister with a spatula.

Irene came out of the kitchen to find Ciara sitting  on Kiara with a smirk on her face.
"You two act like children, Kiara don't forget we're going to the orphanage. I miss the children and it's been so very long since I saw them. " Irene smiled before going back into the kitchen leaving Kiara and Ciara to continue with their bickering.

"Help. Me." Kiara squealed making Ciara grin even more.
__________________________

"I'm attending the wedding of a friend next week Saturday, wanna come with?"Kiara asked Irene. They were in a Uber taking  them to the orphanage

"Nope." Irene replied popping out the P

"Why'd I even bother to ask?" Kiara rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." Irene said.

" Uh- Sir! " You already drove past the orphanage. "Irene quickly pointed out to the driver but he kept driving without saying a word.

"Sir! We're already past our destination." Irene and Kiara chorused looking confused.

" Let's get out of this car." Irene mouthed to Kiara

Before they could make a move darkness surrounded them. Irene struggled to open the car door but couldn't, both of them screamed for help before feeling dizzy, everything became blurry to Irene and darkness enveloped her. "
_______*****________*****______

Irene's eyes fluttered open, she became frantic seeing someone's face hovering over here.
"Aaaahhhh" she screamed.

"Okay? She's awake!" Alycia told the others

" Wayy to creep her out witch! "Jaxon smiled

"I was only checking if she's having another nightmare." Alycia retorted.

" What?! A w-witch? " Irene stuttered and a smug smile perfectly etched on Alycia's face.

"W-where is my friend! Let's us go right now." Irene tried to stand but couldn't, her hands and legs were tied to the small tall bed.