CHAPTER 15

"Always coming unannounced. You make the stupidest grand entries for a witch." Aiden said as he walked down the stairs

" You have no right to speak to me like that. You came into my humble  abode unannounced interrupting my night rest which I barely get. Lastly my grand entries are amazing. You know Arien.."

" Don't call me that ." He roared with a dark expression.

" Calm down,you two are always fighting." Sylvia shook her head.

"That's what I get for saving a witch and now I regret it."

" What!"Alycia glared

" I didn't mean it, so why are you here. To what do we owe this pleasant surprise." Aiden grinned with sarcasm and Alycia rolled her eyes.

" I have good news."

"Really?" Aiden's eyes brightened

" Yes. Yes, it is what you have been waiting for." She smiled

" You have?!" Aiden and Sylvia excitedly chorused

" I have!" Alycia replied

Aiden grabbed Alycia's hand and whirled her before pulling her in to an embrace.

"This is extremely good news." He smiled

"I know, I'm glad you're happy." Alycia whispered hugging him.

Aiden immediately pulled away from the hug

"My apologies, I lost my composure."

"Indeed you did." Sylvia said with a shocked expression.

" It's fine, you only got excited and it's normal." Alycia said

" Please sit." He leads her to a seat

" Don't bother asking I'll give you all the details."
"As you know there are many witches with white hair but the description of the strands of deep silver in her hair helped because there is only one family lineage  with that. We discovered she was in hiding she is the only survivor in her family. "

" Of course, she would be in hiding she holds something precious." Aiden said

" The queen witch agreed to help you because of the help you gave us during the witch hysteria and because one good turn deserves another. The witches festive season begins in seven days, on the night of the full moon all witches will gather to celebrate. The queen will also be holding a meeting with the most powerful witches a while before the celebrations begin and so that's how the queen lured Ephilia. She will most definitely be there the queen has managed to convince her."

" This is great news, I can't thank you enough." Aiden smiled genuinely

" You seem too excited are you perhaps developing feelings for the human girl?" Alycia asked looking curious

There was sudden silence until Aiden began guffawing
"What are you trying to assume?" He asked

"It's just that I've known you for a while now. I've studied you, I've never seen your eyes look so bright and you do not smile like this unless it is about your mother. Your sudden loss of composure is very unusual."
" Isn't that right Sylvia?"

" Well she isn't wrong."Sylvia smiled

"What is this? I am simply repaying her. I promised when I got my mother back that I would help her be whole again and give her normal life. And I am happy because I will no longer be indebted to her and I believe you should know me better Sylvia because Alycia doesn't." Aiden stood up.
" I'll see you in seven days Alycia, I am grateful for your help." He said before going upstairs.