CHAPTER 7

Gina walked out of the room with a straight face, which left the other interviewees with a weird feeling. They became all the more nervous, she took the elevator and the men inside were gawking at her, one almost drooled, one pretended to loose balance and collided with her.
        "I'm so sorry" he said with a mischievous smile, she only nodded and look away while another woman in the elevator glared at him
       "Shameless perverts, tch" she muttered to herself

       She got out of the elevator and bumped into Darcy
          "I seem to bump into you every now and then, these days like you're my monitoring spirit."Gina said .
         "Oh Gina" she saidGina glared and she immediately corrected herself.
       "oh Arielle it's you"she said with a smile "how was it? I want to know everything."she said winking, Gina looks at her indifferently, they talked while walking.
      "Well,that miles you mentioned acts like he's too full of himself"Gina said
      " Oh,well but he's not so harsh sometimes"Darcy said
     " Sometimes?!"Gina said
     " Okay he's grumpy but he's so handsome"Darcy said smiling in a silly way.
     " And how does that help?is he the owner of the company?" Gina asked
     " No,I joined only eight months ago, well miles wasn't there to interview me though, they say that the owner barely comes to the company but miles and Jaxon are like second and third in command."Darcy replied
      " I see,he looks like he could kill"Gina said
    "Oh really? What about you with your everyday cold straight face, smile more you'll look younger"Darcy says pulling Gina's cheeks.
     "here" Gina fakes a smile
     "Ugh even the doll I had as a kid,Tabitha smiles better"Darcy said
    " So I'm sure they'll get back to you soon,if I could get in,you definitely will"Darcy adds
     " Okay?I'll head home, we're at the exit already,you talk too much"Gina says,the two wave at each other and Gina leaves
________________

        The next day Gina got a beep,it was a message from the company for her to resume the next day. She decided to wait till it was evening so she could tell both Wendy and Darcy at the same time since she knew Darcy would still be at work and Wendy was in college.
        "I won't have to depend on anyone again" she mumbled ,freed her body and let herself fall on her bed. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, she sighed and closed her eyes.
         She woke up around 5pm in the evening, she stretched, picked up her phone to look at the message again and saw that the message was indeed true and still there. She changed from shorts and a tank top to black trousers and a yellow top and left to meet the two sisters .
               "Brrrrrrrrrrr-brrrrrrrrrr-brrrrrrr " the door bell rang
     " I'll get it"Mrs Asher yelled
She opened the door and said "good day missy,you look familiar, have we met?"
    "Oh do I?you don't seem familiar" Gina replied with a smile
     " What is your name?" Mrs Asher asks
    "Arielle" She replies
   "Oh well,my head must be playing games with me" she chuckles and hits her head slightly.
     " Oh Gina" Wendy says, Gina opens her mouth as a sign for her to stop.
    "Gina?" Mrs Asher said out of confusion
    "Arielle" Darcy says glaring at Wendy
    "Mom this is Arielle, she just looks a bit like Gina from that other town, forgotten the name. Besides Gina would be like way older now. Now facing Gina" Arielle please come in, excuse us mom "  Darcy holds Gina's hands and they go into their room
     " I thought you said your mom wasn't coming back anytime soon"Gina said in a whisper
     " that's what we thought till she arrived last night, saying  something came up"Darcy said
     " Don't worry she only saw you thrice back then she couldn't possibly easily remember"Wendy said.
      " More than three times, I had to deal with your annoyance and be your babysitter" Gina said
      " Yeah but she was always too busy to even look at you" Wendy replied.
     " Yeah , chill so what's up"Darcy says sitting on her bed
     " I got the job"Gina replied
     "Knew it!" Darcy  said excited and confident, we can leave home and come home together, perfect!
     "I'm so happy for you by the way you looked hot in that formal look. I'm so jealous you know"Wendy said
     " Nothing special"Gina said
     " Maybe for you, but definitely not for the men who must have gawked at you"Wendy said and Darcy chuckled.
     " It's pretty late, I don't want to be late for my first day. That's all I wanted to say, thank you,you two are very good friends"Gina says
      " Awww,I wonder what what your face would be like if it wasn't so expressionless"Wendy said and they all sighed
      " I should get going"Gina says and the three of them got out of the room to see Gina to the door when their mom said"Arielle do you mind staying for dinner?"
     "Oh I'm so sorry I'd love to but I can't tonight, surely some other time"Gina said with a smile and leaves.
___________________
       Both Gina and Darcy made it to work on time. Anna showed Gina and the other two new employees around the company and they were settled in their stations in no time, the other employees introduced themselves as well.
        Later in the day a female staff came in all excited and started to get everyone's attention, she was Jessica the one with the lastest updates, she was known to be the company's precious parrot. Everyone gathered around her after they were certain Miles wasn't around.
       "Well what is it?, please be fast no one wants Sir miles's scolding right now"another female staff said
       " You all know my words are always real and juicy. I heard from sir miles's office that the main boss of the company is returning today, we all have to look good to impress him or someone will get fired again. I'm excited though"she said. After murmurs filled the place,no one asked questions.
         They all returned to their various stations to settle things in their departments, they've heard many rumors about the owner about how strict he was. Most of them haven't met him yet, they only knew Miles and Jaxon.
        Just as Jessica had earlier told them, another came to confirm the news, telling everyone. about three big flashy cars entering the company's premises, everyone came to view stylishly from every angle from the first, second and third floor the staffs were there awaiting to see the man's face.
       Two well built security men came in first and stood at different sides, people looked at themselves:-)O_o*\0/* then a man in a brown suit came in, he was fair, almost pale white, his unfathomable golden brown eyes complimented his light toned face.
       His eyes were so deep, you could get lost if you stared long enough, he had that faraway look which could not be described in words,he looked like a demi god, trim built, tall,his broad shoulders and well chiselled chin added to his handsomeness,he was a perfect piece of art.
          Two other well built body guards followed him, all the females present couldn't stop staring even the men were staring at him a bit jealous that the girls were only looking at him now.
          Gina wasn't present when Jessica was announcing his arrival, she was with Jaxon and Anna, walking unaware of everything she came downstairs to notice everyone was acting strange. The man started moving and she was going closer looking down at a few files  and finally stopped right in front of him. She halted and looked up then their eyes met .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N
Well I actually rushed the end of this chapter so it wouldn't be too boring what do you think of the man's description^_^comments please . If you sight any errors do inform me.

Prison Of EmptinessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara