CHAPTER 4

I went to school looking sick. I couldn't rest anymore, I was no longer aware of those around me I just wanted to see Alex.

        I looked for him everywhere, he wasn't in school , now my fears increased, I was worried ,
I didn't even talk to Alice.

       The nightmare kept appearing in my head non stop, I was going crazy. I unconsciously screamed in three different  classes before I was taken to the school nurse. I screamed again in the nurse's office and passed out when I woke up Alice was beside me.

       "Alex " I muttered.

       "where is Alex?" I asked her.

      "Alex?" My friend gave me a  questioning look .

      "Who's Alex," she asked.

      I asked her series of questions my best friend looked worried. She wouldn't joke with me when I was in that state.

      Rumors started to spread around the school saying I had mental issues and it wasn't a lie. I kept acting like a mad woman through that day. My parents were informed by the school principal about what happened to me and they came to pick me up and took me to the family doctor.

         I couldn't sleep so my mom suggested that I take sleeping pills to help me and I was able to fall asleep.
___________________

        I woke up again , stretched my upper body and went to the mirror I sat down and began to comb my hair I smiled and hummed as I did it.

          Alex appeared behind me, surprisingly . I  wasn't shocked 
, I was happy he was there he smiled at me his green eyes were so bright I chuckled, they shined even brighter when he looked at me somehow pitifully.

"stand." he said in a commanding tone, like I was spellbound,I stood up to face him.

         He moved his hands over my face and smiled.
"Remove that." he said pointing to my shirt and I instantly did,
I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

     "You look prepared" he said smirking .

I didn't move I kept smiling
The dagger appeared in his hands, taking a very good look at it. It looked very ancient to me.

         The designs and everything
It would make a good artefact or museum collection, he looked at the dagger and stabbed me right where my heart laid, I felt so much pain . I turned back to face the mirror.

           I was bleeding yet I didn't scream, it hurt but I couldn't speak tears started flowing from my  eyes like an uncontrollable storm, my smile faded into a scowl. I looked  at where I was stabbed I could see my heart almost popping out.

         " You are very obedient for that. I shall leave you with a gift for your obedience." he mumbled .

      "Ahhh before I forget " he made me face him and in one pull, removed my heart from where it was and then I fell into darkness.
________________________
"Gina"

"Gina"

I woke up it was Alice calling out to me she hugged me she was crying as well. I realized I was crying too.

       "What's wrong ?talk to me."  she said, worry laced her voice.

       "Alex" I muttered looking at the door."

     " Who on earth is Alex?" she yelled.

     "What's going on with you? everyone's scared and you're talking about some Alex, I was so....."

      I didn't hear the rest I removed the drip and got up, Alice tried to hold me down she started calling the nurses. I felt a sharp pain across my chest.

After that day I distanced myself from everyone. I became crazy about finding Alex because since the day I woke up, I felt a part of me  was  absolutely gone. I was incomplete .

      I need answers and I could only get them from him. It's been fifty years now and I haven't found Alex well I guess this is it.

A/N
     Thank you for reading till the end of part one, okay part two is next and now I'm more nervous yaaaayyy◉‿◉。◕‿◕。,I'm literally smiling and happy as well, please keep voting that's the most important part, for you to keep voting and tell your friends about this book too and tell me what you think about it in the comment section I'd really appreciate it,also,if there are any punctuation errors or spelling errors please let me know,as I am the one doing all the editing and I am no where near perfect. (ʘᴗʘ✿)ʘ‿ʘ
Thank you all.
Much love from your dear author (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃