CHAPTER 6

Gina came as early as she could for the interview where Darcy worked. Heads turned as she made her way to the waiting room, where she will be called for the interview when it was her turn, with the help of the security man who was also gawking at her she was able to know where to go, well why wouldn't they stare? Her beauty was absolutely alluring.
          With her imp slim body glowing softly, wasp waist, her svelte eyebrows with contrasted well with her rapture blue eyes and her moon shadow black hair which she made into a nice bun with a few curled strands falling at the left side of her face.
           Her sea nymph ears and dainty nose complimented her radiant milky face, everything made her look beautiful,she didn't put much effort except for the lipgloss which enhanced her calamine pink lips, wearing  a coat covering the arms of her long sleeve white shirt and a knee length black skirt,she walked elegantly with confidence as her slender long legs rocked her  black heels.
           One would mistake her for some hot movie star or a popular model, everyone who stared knew her beauty was something words couldn't easily describe, when Darcy heard the other female employees talk about Gina,she immediately knew it was her and hurried to meet her in the waiting room.
           "Whoa whoa Gina....." She said before Gina cut her in taking her to one side and whispered
          "Do not  call me  Gina here, I studied with a different name to protect my parent's image. Only call me Arielle here....
           " I thought you got this degree five years ago." Darcy cut her in.
          " I still felt using a different name is better,due to the problems my parents had to face. If  you want me to get a job good enough to pay you for your kindness" Gina replied with a straight face.
          " Alright but you look amazing and about yesterday. I  didn't really mean it I just wanted you to get busy with something and well it worked. I'd never speak to you like that,you're like my sis, more like granny"Darcy hugged her and chuckled
           " But to be honest you're so getting this job with your killer looks, sir Miles will definitely give you the job,just keep your hot look up"Darcy added in a cheerful tone.
          "Well at the end of the address you did tell me to dress like I own the job already"Gina replied
         " Well you look like it's meant for you already.. no no no like it's yours already, I'm confident you'll get it, this means everything to Wendy and I. Please try your best and don't mess this up,we have complete faith in you."Darcy said patting Gina's shoulders.

           " I'll try" she replied nonchalantly
          "Tch!you,ohh ohh wait I need to get a picture. Wendy would be mind blown to see you dress like this "
Before Gina could object she took the picture.
        " Perfect oh and...."
       " Darcy,Aidan wants to see you" a female colleague said to her.
       " I'll be right there" she said trying to send her off
       " No, come with me now, it's important"she said pulling Darcy's arm and taking her away, Darcy waved  to Gina and gave her a thumbs up , smiling completely.

       Gina waited along with fifteen people waiting for their turns to be interviewed, some came out confident, some came out looking gloomy, exiting without even looking back. 'the interviewers must be really intimidating' she thought to herself.
        " Miss Arielle Patrick" a man came out of the room calling out go her.
      "That would be me" Gina replied forcing a smile so she'd look pleasant.
The man stared at her for a while before saying"your attention is needed.
      " Okay"she replied picking up her credentials while the man escorts her and opens the door for her to go in.

       In the room there were three people seated,two men and a woman,  a big white rectangular table in front of them and a seat obviously for the interviewee. There were name pennons in front of each interviewer,the room was too big for an interview even with the air conditioning in the room one could feel the tension in the room and the intimidating aura from the cold looking man in a black suit .

       "Seat" Miles said almost as if he was commanding her, she slightly bowed her head in a polite manner and sat down.
      "Your name?" He asked further.
      "Arielle Patrick" Gina said
Miles raises one of his brows and smirked but still Gina wasn't moved.
      "Credentials please?" Jaxon asked and Gina hands them over with a smile,while Jaxon and the woman, Anna Monwell take a look at it.
      "So how did you hear about this job opening?" Miles asked.
     " Through a staff here"She replied
     " Hmm really? Name?"
     "Darcy Asher" Gina said
     "Oh wow, she's a Suma cum laude in business management"Anna says with an excited smile.
     " This is impressive miss Arielle" Jaxon adds
     " Thank you"She says smiling back.
     " So of all candidates present for the interview why do you think we should hire you"?Miles said
Anna- O_o
     " Well,I believe in my abilities to improve the standard of the company and with the prior knowledge I have acquired, I'm certain that I won't let the company down" Gina replied confidently.
       " Hmm,and why do you want this job? miles asked further
      "Well seeing that this is a very huge company I would love to challenge myself with every task that comes my way, it'll improve my skills,also I need to earn to cater for myself, staying idle helps no one"she replied.
       " It says here in your C.V that you've worked per time jobs before and worked in Milton fields,that company is well known,why did you resign? Was it  when you heard about the job opening here or were you fired"Miles asked
       " Well I resigned,if you have any doubts please confirm I also have a copy of my resignation letter with me if needed and I resigned due to personal reasons and that was a year ago"Gina replied
      " And what is the assurance that you won't just abandon the company,?" He asked further, while the other two interviewers watched like he was antagonizing her.
        "Well, I have learnt to balance my personal life and work life, I cannot give any assurance of me not quitting this job,but I never leave a job incomplete, before I resigned from Milton fields,I made sure my last assignment was successful. I can assure you that I will work very efficiently and I won't let the company down"Gina said.
       " So what can we expect from you in the next three months, that is if we decide to hire you"Jaxon asked before Miles asked another question.
       Gina smiled then said"I'll work hard to determine how my job creates or brings value to the company. Secondly,I'll be focused on what I do best and that is making sure I do not disappoint my constituents. Also,I will make sure to create a difference depending on the assignment or task that comes my way".
        " Wonderful"Jaxon said smiling,nodding his head in approval .
        " Anna,any questions?" Jaxon said
        "Not at all" she replied sharply.
       "Alright that will be all for now, we'll be sure to get back to you,thank you for your time miss Arielle"Jaxon said, Miles opens his  mouth to speak but then shuts it.
       "Thank you" Gina said softly, she stood up, slightly bowing her head once more  and left  the room.
.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N
enjoying the book?well could you please vote and tell your friends about it. I also need you all to comment on the characters of Anna,Jaxon and Miles.
I love you all my supportive readers much love from your dear author^_^