Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 4

CHAPTER FOUR

"No Sean, I'm not playing guitar." I told him when we were sitting in his bedroom. His room was cream and had loads of music poster stuck up. He had a double bed pushed up against the wall under his window, which we were sitting on. He decided he would surprise me, and only tell me be could play guitar now. 

"Come on please." He said trying to hand me the guitar. 

"No Sean," I whined to him. He laughed and put the guitar back on its stand, and sat down on his computer chair. 

"Why not? You've played guitar in front of more than one person." I took my shoes off and crossed my legs on his bed. 

"I have, but I don't want to play now." I told him with a pout. 

"Okay Rach," I raised my eyebrows at what he just called me. "What?"

"I just didn't know I had a nickname from you." He smiled when there was a knock on the door. 

"Sean do you want some pizza?" I turned around when I heard the man speak. I came face to face with Mr Williams. "Oh...hi Rachel."

"Hey," I looked away and turned to Sean. 

"Yeah can I get a large cheese and tomato?" Mr Williams nodded and left the room. I lay down on Sean's bed and turned to face him. 

"You live with Mr Williams?" He nodded as he stood up, and sat down beside me. 

"Yeah I do, for about a year now. Paul lives close to my old school and my rugby club, so it just seemed the best option to move here. Why is it weird?" I sat up beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"A little bit. But it's only my first time here." He pulled away and turned to face me. 

"Are you plan on coming back?" he asked with his eyebrow raised and a smirk. 

"Possibly" he smiled and moved closer. He placed his lips on mine, as he slipped one hand on the small of my back and tangled the other in my hair. I slid my arms around his neck as he traced his tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips and our tongues met. After a minute or two we both pulled away. 

"Wow," was all he said trying to catch his breath. 

"Yeah, pretty much." He chuckled and we let our hands fall to our sides. 

"Can you play guitar now?" I groaned and fell back onto the bed. 

"Nope," I turned my head to Sean and smiled. 

"Why not?" He said with a pout. I laughed and rolled onto my side. 

"Because I don't feel like playing it. Maybe another time," he smiled and lay down beside me. 

"Are you going to stay for dinner?" I turned my head and looked him in the eyes. 

"I don't know. Am I invited?" He smirked and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Yeah you are," I smiled and nodded. 

"If you're sure you want me to stay. I'll just phone Xavier and he can pick me up after his practice." He nodded and I sat up, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialled Xavier's number and he picked up on the fourth ring. 

"Hello?" He answered. 

"Hey Xavier, I was wondering if you could pick me pick after you finish training." I asked playing with the bottom of my shirt.

"Yeah I'm sure I can. Where are you?" he said as a yawn escaped my lips. 

"I'm at Sean's house," I told him still yawning.

"What are you doing over there?" I was surprised he understood what I was saying.

"Nothing, I'm just hanging out."

"Okay I know where it us. I'll see you around half seven." 

"Okay see you then." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. Suddenly I felt two hands go to my sides and fingers poking my sides. I yelped out in surprise and turned to Sean, who had a smirk on his face. 

"You do have tickles!" He exclaimed with a smirk. 

"No I don't," I said hurriedly. 

"Really?" He said moving closer to me. "We'll just see about that," and he put his hands on my sides, using his fingers to tickle me. 

"Sean, no stop, please." He laughed and continued to poke his fingers into my ribs. "Okay! I'm ticklish. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He stopped tickling me, but continued to laugh.

"Actually I just wanted to tickle you." He kissed my nose and smiled at me.

"Sean, your pizza here!" Mr Williams shouted from downstairs.