Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 32

Sorry about how late it is but I've got exams after Christmas and I've been revising. But I get off school in a couple of days so I'll try my hardest to write more. But the exams are at the top of my list right now. So I'm sorry if uploads aren't as fast as you'd life them, but you have to understand school is more important. But please Comment, Vote and Become a Fan. I'd really appreciate it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"That's brilliant Rachel," Paul said closing my paper over. My final exam starts in twenty minutes and I've been revising with Paul all day in the library. I was actually quite pleased at how well the first paper went. But the second paper is always the one I find difficult. "You just got 87% and you're exam is in twenty minutes. You're going to do brilliantly." He said with a smile. I laughed and looked down at the table. "Don't be nervous you'll be fine," he reassured me, crossing his arms on the table. "What are you doing after the exam?" he asked trying to take my mind off of it.

"Nothing, just going home. My parents are working and Xavier's at rugby. Why, want to do something for your birthday?" I smiled looking up at him. He laughed and shook his head, moving his chair closer to the desk.

"Do you want to do something tonight? Celebrate that you've finally finished school. I'll call over around four and we can go get some dinner or something?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that'll be better than staying in the house." He grinned and sat back in his chair.

"I know you're really nervous about this exam but you shouldn't. But take this for some good luck," he said pulled a bracelet out of his pocket. "Don't know if it'll help but it did for me when I was doing my exams in Uni for becoming a teacher." He explained setting it in front of me on the desk. I smiled and lifted it off the table.

"I'm I not meant to be giving you presents? It's your birthday," I said looking at the bracelet. He chuckled and shrugged slightly.

"Take it anyway," I smiled and glanced up at him.

"Thank you," I said tying it on my wrist. I looked up at the clock before looking at him. "I need to go," he nodded and we stood up.

"I'm in a meeting until half three so I can't find out how it went until I come over later." He said as I packed up my bag. I nodded and looked up at him. "But I'll be over around four maybe a bit earlier." I nodded again as we walked out of the library.

"When do you get off for summer?" I asked trying not to think about the exam.

"Next week," he answered walking down the stairs. "So not too long away until summer," he smirked looking down at me.

"Well for me summer started today," he laughed and nodded.

"True, you'll never have to see this place again." I smiled as we stopped at the entrance to reception. "Right good luck and I'll see you later." He smiled at me making me smile back.

"I'll see you later," I said before making my way to the exam room. I let out a breath trying to calm my nerves as I walked across the playground. In two hours I'll have left this school and can stop stressing so much.

*

"That's it all done," Lee said spinning me around in a hug. I laughed as he set me down in the ground. "Party time," he said as we walked towards the front gate.

"Well actually not until tomorrow night. And I don't know if I'm going anymore." I explained taking my phone out of my pocket and turning it on.

"Awk no you have to go. We always go to parties together." I smiled as we waited on the bus so we could go home.