Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

My eyes landed on the clock as I opened them slowly. 10:39 is what the red digits showed. I closed my eyes before rolling over. I rolled into a hard piece of flesh. I put my head on his shoulder, while resting my hand on his chest. His arm immediately wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. He took in a deep breath before letting it out. He groaned sleepily while using his free hand to rub his eyes. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you," I said stroking his chest. 

"It's okay," he said chucking slightly. I didn't know he lowered his head until felt his lips on my forehead. "You're freezing," he said as he pulled away. After last night I put my underwear back on, well not my bra actually, and put on one of his shirts before climbing back into bed. 

"I am a little bit," he pulled the covers over us more before pulling me tighter to his bare body. 

"Better?" I nodded against his chest in response. "What time do you need to be home for?" I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. 

"Anytime before four. My grandparents are leaving at five so I'll need to be there for them leaving." He nodded and rubbed my back. 

"So what do you want for breakfast?" 

"I'm not really that hungry," I said while running my fingers along his chest. 

"I can't let you leave my house without breakfast. So what's it going to be?" he kissed the top of my head before climbing out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. 

"Whatever, I don't really care," I said as he pulled them on. He turned around and smiled at me. 

"Is there anything you don't like?" He said grabbing his jeans from the chair. "Like if I made eggs would you eat them?" He said slipping his jeans on. He buttoned up his jeans letting them sit low on his waist. 

"No," I said smiling sheepishly. He chuckled and walked over to me. He fell onto the bed on his side, and propped his head up on his fist. 

"What about waffles?" he asked stroking my hair back. I nodded and he smiled. "Waffles it us," he bent his head and pressed his lips to mine. 

"Can I get a shower while you make them?" he smiled and stroked my jaw line. 

"I'm sure you can. There are towels in the cupboard beside the bathroom. Use as many as you want." He pressed his lips to mine again, tangling his fingers in my hair. I moved my lips against his while running my hands across his chest and abs. "Plate of waffles coming up," he said against my lips. He gave me another quick kiss before getting off the bed. He pulled a t-shirt from his dresser. He smiled at me as he walked out of his room. 

I climbed out of his bed and walked over to my bag. I grabbed it before walking out of his room and into the hall. I went to the cupboard beside the bathroom and grabbed two towels. Once I went into the bathroom I turned the shower on. I quickly got out of the clothes as I was wearing. 

I would never in a million years have thought I would be dating my teacher. And that I would be dating his brother as well. But I didn't really want to be going out with Sean. I don't think he even likes me like he claims to. But I don't want to break up with him so he doesn't make Williams' life hell. I'll just have to wait six more months until I don't have to pretend I want to be his girlfriend. But I also never imagined I would sleep with my Maths teacher. I can't believe I only realised last night that I loved him. I guess what I thought was a crush was a lot more. And when he smiled when I told him, it was the best smile I’ve ever seen on anybody’s face. Thinking about his smile, made me grin to myself. I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy. 

I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my hair while wrapping another around my body. Once I got dry, I slipped on my underwear. I grabbed my deodorant from my bag and sprayed some on. I slipped on the rest of my clothes before towel drying my hair as best I could. I tidied up my things before walking out into his bedroom. I set my bag on the chair before walking down to the kitchen. 

I walked into the kitchen and found Williams pouring batter into the waffle iron. I walked over to him and ran my hands up the back of his shirt. He closed the waffle iron before turning around. He placed his hands on my hips and leant against the counter, while I put my hands on his chest. "So I was thinking earlier," he told me smiling. 

"This should be good," I joked. He smirked and gently thumbed his fist to my forehead. 

"I think last night showed how serious I am about you; and clearly you about me." I smiled and put my hands on his neck. "And I'm happy that I could be your first. But," of God there's a 'but'. There's always a but after something good is said. "I want you to start calling me Paul." Thank goodness that's it. But then I realised how much I'm used to calling him Williams. "When you called me Paul, it made that I love you better. It would be nice if you would call me that instead of Williams." I smiled and ran my thumbs across his cheeks. 

"I'll try and remember. I'm just so used to calling you Williams." He smiled and nodded. "But you don't look like a Paul though." He chuckled and turned around. He opened the waffle iron and took them out. 

"What do I look like then?" He asked as I sat down. 

"I don't know really. I was surprised you were called Paul when you told me. I guess I think you look like a William because I'm used to calling you Williams." He chuckled and set a plate of waffles in front of me. He sat down opposite me with a plate of his own. 

"That's ones of the best things I have ever heard." I laughed slightly and started to eat my waffles. 

"Do you not find it weird when there's a Paul in your class? I would find it weird if I was a teacher and had a Rachel in my class." He shrugged while cutting up his waffles. 

"I've gotten used to it I guess. When I call them it's just like when I call any other name." I nodded and started eating my waffles. 

*

"It's obvious that he's cheated on her," I said while Will...err Paul stroked my hair. We've been sitting watching chat shows since breakfast. It's like the UK version The ‘Jerry Springer Show'.

"How's it obvious? She could just be paranoid. She admitted that she took drugs. And a side affect of drugs is paranoia." I tilted my head back and looked at him. 

"Yeah she used to take drugs, she doesn't anymore."

"Just because she said she doesn't take them anymore, doesn't mean she's telling the truth." I lowered my head and looked back at the TV. 

"If he has cheated I don't have to hand my paper in until Tuesday." He chuckled and played with my hair. 

"If he hasn't you have to come in at lunchtime on Monday and help me mark homework." I narrowed my eyes while tilting my head back. 

"It's the first day back at school. Why would you have homework to mark?" He smirked and flicked my nose gently. 

"They gave me it before the holidays. I just can't be bothered marking it." I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up. "But do we have a deal?" I rested my back against his side and nodded. 

"Deal," I turned my attention back to the TV as the host opened the lie detector results. 

'Lie detector results show that Dan...'

The host took a long pause before telling everyone the results. 

'Has not cheated on his wife.'

The audience cheered while the host handed the woman the results. "Shit," I said putting the back of my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and rubbed my arm. 

"I guess I'm seeing you Monday lunchtime." I groaned and moved into his lap. "We had a deal," he said placing his hands on my back and thigh. 

"But you also said last night I could have until the end of the day to give you my paper." He smirked and put his hand up the back of my top, resting it on my lower back. 

"That was before the deal we just made."

"You could've told me that before I agreed to it." He chuckled and shrugged. "You do realise Sean's going to be in a mood because I'm not spending lunch with him." He sighed and tucked some hair behind my ear. 

"So if I make you my permanent TA at lunch, will he eventually break up with you?" I laughed and played with the bottom of his hair.

"It isn't that simple."

"What do you mean it's not that simple?" I sighed and shook my head. 

"It doesn't matter," he rested his head against the back of the couch. 

"It does matter if it's worrying you. What is it? You know you can trust me," he said with a small smile. "Why don't you want to tell me Babe?" I smiled at him calling be 'Babe'. 

"It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's just I wasn't meant to hear in the first place." He looked at me confused. "Do you remember on the last day of term when I was first in your reg?" he nodded showing me understood. "Well when I was going into Mr Craig's room I over heard you and Sean talking." Realisation came over his face, showing me he knew what I was talking about. 

"Please don't tell me you don't want to break up with him because of what he said?" I smiled slightly and he closed his eyes. "Rachel, why did you choose this to be stupid over?"

"Thanks," I said sarcastically while taking my hands away from his hair. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"I can deal with Sean. I don't want you dating him when you don't want to." He said rubbing my thigh and running his thumb across the skin of my back. 

"He sounded pretty serious though. I don't want you going through hell for the next six months, because I decided to break up with him. I can just act like I am now for six months and then it'll all be finished with." He sighed and gave me the look when he's not happy. "And he might break up with me." He sighed and rested his forehead on my shoulder. 

"Have you told Lee any of this? What Sean said and why you won't break up with him?" 

"Yeah," he nodded and squeezed my thigh. He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. 

"When you come to my room at lunch on Monday, bring him with you” I looked at him confused. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I need to talk to you together." I nodded and wrapped my arm back around his shoulders. 

"Just don't do something that will make him hit you. You just got rid of your last black eye." He chuckled and tucked some hair behind my ear. 

"Don't worry about it. I think what I'm going to say is going to make him like me." He told me smirking, making him look so sexy. "So are you going to bring him on Monday?"