Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 27

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

“So what happened then?” Paul asked sitting down beside me on the bed. Luckily my parents and Xavier weren’t home yet. And Sean wasn’t here when we got here, so I don’t have to talk to him. Not yet at least. I sighed and started fiddling with the blanket laid over me.

“Not a lot really. He just came to apologise and try to get me to forget him. But I told him that I’d always choose Lee over anybody else but my family. And apparently that’s not good enough so he said he was going to call over tonight. Even though I made it quite clear I want nothing more to do with him.” I explained rolling onto my side. I heard him sigh before lying down on his back.

“Are you okay?” He asked his voice full of concern. I nodded and looked at him with a smile.

“Yeah I’m fine. I just can’t be bothered with any of it,” he smiled and nodded.

“Just keep ignoring him. He’ll give up eventually,” he gave me a sad smile. “So I have a question,” he rolled onto his side, trying to change the subject.

“Go on,” I said with a smile.

“You said you would choose Lee over everyone but your family. Does that mean you’d choose him over me, if I ever did something to Lee?” As he asked that, the smile fell from my face.

“Please don’t make me answer that.” I looked away from him and stared up at the ceiling.

“I think I just got my answer. But it’s okay Rachel; I know how close you guys are. But I’d never do anything to make you choose anyway. So you’re never going to have to choose.” I turned to him and smiled.

“I still hate you for asking me that question.” He smiled slightly and shrugged.

“I’m really sorry about all this Rachel.” I furrowed my eyebrows at him, the smile leaving my lips.

“What do you mean? You haven’t done anything.” He sighed and moved closer to me.

“Rachel, this is all my fault.” He said stroking the back of my fingers with the back of his hand. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. “I shouldn’t have introduced you to Sean. I shouldn’t have told you that I like you; I should’ve just waited until you finished school. If I did that, none of this would’ve happened.” I brought my hand up to his cheek, and ran my thumb along it.

“Even if you didn’t introduce me to Sean, he probably would’ve found out who I was anyway. And you could’ve waited until I had finished school, but I’m glad you didn’t. Paul, none of it was your fault. It just happened,” he let out a breath and opened his eyes.

“You’re seriously amazing if you won’t just accept that it’s my fault. I seriously don’t know what I did to deserve you. I’m making your life hell and you won’t even say you know it’s true.” As he finished his sentence, I closed the space between us by pressing my lips to his. He seemed shocked at first, but he started to move his lips against mine. He brought his hand up and cupped my cheek. He rolled over slightly so he could prop himself up with his elbow. He tangled his fingers of one hand in my hair. While he used the other to keep his weight off of me. God I’ve missed this so much.

I brought my hands up his tie and undid it. I pulled it out of his collar and let fall to the floor. I tangled my fingers in the bottom of his hair, pulling him closer to me. I tilted my head to the side as he traced his tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips for him, allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth, while I played with his hair. He moaned in the back of his throat as I ran my hands down his chest. He rolled over so that his right leg was between mine. I found my way to the first button of his shirt, before unbuttoning his shirt. As I unbuttoned his shirt, he pulled his lips away from mine and started kissing long my jaw. He reached my neck as I was pushing his shirt off his back. He kept his weight off of me and took off his shirt, without taking his lips away from my neck. He placed his shirt on the floor, before placing his hands on my waist. He untucked my shirt from my skirt before running his fingertips along my stomach.

He pulled away from my neck and looked at me. He brought his hand up to my cheek and started to stroke my cheek. “Rachel, we’re meant to be on a break. I don’t what to do something if after we’re just going to go on a break again. It’s been like torture that past few months already. If we did something and then the break started again, it would make things harder.” He said with slight sadness in his eyes. I raised my head and pressed my lips to his.

“I love you Paul. If you’re in torture, I’m suffering more.” He laughed and tangled his fingers in the back of my hair.

“That’s impossible, because I love you more. But I think I just got my answer. So does this mean we’re not on a break anymore?” I smiled and nodded.

“I’ve missed you too much to keep it going.” He smiled and lowered his lips to mine, so they were just touching.

“Since we have the house to ourselves, I think we should celebrate that we’re both extremely happy now.” I smiled and ran my hands up and down his chest.

“I’m more than happy,” he smiled and crashed his lips to mine. He roughly moved his lips against mine, while running his hand up and down my side. He tilted his head slightly to the left, while bringing his hand up to my tie. He undid it before throwing it down onto the floor. He slid his hands around to my back before leaning back and sitting onto the bed, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled against his lips while tangling my fingers in his hair. He moved his lips to my neck, and as he started unbuttoning my school shirt, the front door slammed shut. Paul sighed against my neck before resting his forehead on my shoulder.

“So much for that,” I laughed and played with his hair. "Who is it?" he asked pulling back to look at me.

"I dunno. But I can go down and check. Because I need some food," he laughed and nodded.

"I had better plans, but I'm hungry too." I smiled and climbed off of his lap.