Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 5

CHATPER FIVE

~~~Wednesday After School~~~

I walked onto the school's playing fields after my exam. As I walked closer to the pitch, I saw a relatively large amount of people at the match. I stopped and stood beside Mr Williams. "Hey Rachel," he looked down at me and smiled. 

"Hey; what's the score?" I said looking at the match. Nothing was happening, the two teams were talking. 

"It’s 10-7 to the senior team, Sean's team. This should be the last kick of the game." I nodded and looked around. 

"There are a lot of people here."

"It’s because Saturday is the start of the rugby season, so everyone is here for support." I turned back to the pitch and saw Sean getting ready to take the kick. Everyone feel quiet as Sean got ready to kick the ball. He took three steps before swinging his right leg. His foot came in contact with the ball. I watched the ball travel over the posts, before the referee blew his whistle. 

After the teams had talked to each other, they walked over to the crowd. Sean smiled at me and I walked down to meet him, leaving Mr Williams. But there were other teachers he could talk to. "Hey, have you been here long?" he asked when I stopped in front of him. 

"Just got here for your last kick," he smiled and hugged me. "Sean you're all dirty and sweaty." I complained as I tried to pull away, which only made him laugh. He pulled away and we started walking towards the club house. 

"How'd you exam go?"

“Okay; wasn’t easy but it wasn’t too hard. I guess I’ll see next week.” He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple.

“You’ll be fine. Don’t worry,” I laughed slightly and pulled his arm away from me.

“You’re still all sweaty,” he laughed as we stopped outside the club house.

“So do you want to go out? I’ll just get showered and changed here. They’re having a dinner at the club across town; all the guys’ girlfriends are invited. That’s when I’ll be told if I can play on Saturday.” I smiled and nodded.

“Okay, but I need to go home and get changed.”

“That’s okay; I’m getting a lift from one of the other players. But we’ll come pick you up at around half 6?” I nodded and he smiled in response. “Okay I’ll see you then,” he bent down and placed his lips against mine. I pulled away and smiled at him.

“You’re still all dirty and sweaty,” he laughed and kissed my cheek. “See you later,” he smiled before I turned around. I walked back to school to get my things, with a smile on my face.

*

I sat in the back seat with Sean, as his friend drove away. “Hey Rach, how’re you?” I turned to Sean and smiled.

“Good, what about you? Are you still on a high about your winning seven points?” He laughed and grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

“I’m good, my eye is a bit sore.” I gave him a confused look, and he turned his head to face me.

“Oh my God,” I said as I saw the bruise forming around his eye. “Can I go around saying you got beat up by a guy younger than you?” I asked him with a smirk.

“No you can’t. But you can kiss it better.” He smiled and leaned forward. He brushed his nose against mine which made me smile.

“And if I don’t?”

“Well then I’ll kiss your lips better.” I laughed and kissed his bruised eye.

“Thanks, but my lips aren’t sore.” He smiled and brushed his nose against mine again.

“Hello guys, you aren’t the only ones in this car.” We both turned our heads towards the front, and say a guy in the driver’s seat and a girl in the other. I moved my head from Sean’s but rested my body against his.

“Rach, that’s David, he’s on the rugby team with me. And that’s his girlfriend Megan.” Sean introduced me to them.

“Hey,” Megan turned to smile at me, while David smiled through the rear view mirror. “David do you not mind having a younger guy on you’re team?”

“Not really because there are a few guys from the two years below me, so hopefully by the time Sean is in his final year, he can help the school hold the cup after I win it while I’m here.” I nodded and Sean wrapped his arm around me.

*

We walked up the stairs to the bar on the club house, hand in hand. Sean told me I should get used to being here because I’m coming here after every match. But I wasn’t really complaining. Sean held the door open, so I could walk ahead of him. We walked into the room and he grabbed my hand again, before whispering in my ear over all the talking. “I need to go talk to the coach about if I’m in the team or not on Saturday. Do you want to some with me?” I looked up at his eager face. I smiled and nodded. He kissed my temple as we walked over to a group of teachers. Sean walked over to the rugby coach and said something to him. They came over to me and Sean entwined his fingers with mine. “I was wandering if you could tell me whether I’m on the team for Saturday’s match.” The coach smiled and put his hands in his pockets.

“Based on what I saw today and a little bit when I watch you play at the rugby club,” I tightened my grip on his hand to show him I cared. “Yeah you’re playing.” Sean laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

“Thank you so much Coach,” he shook his hand and he couldn’t stop smiling.

“Don’t mention it. But don’t let me down okay. These next few matches are crucial; the cup is starting soon so we need to be at our best. Okay?”

“Yeah, I understand. Thanks again and I’ll talk to you later.” The coach nodded and walked back over to the teachers. Sean turned to me and smiled.

“Well done,” I congratulated him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. He lifted me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Someone’s happy,” he laughed and set me back on the floor.

“I’m over the moon. I could be on the winning team of the cup.” He rubbed my sides as I ran my hands through the hair on the back of his head. He bent down and placed his lips on mine. I moved my lips in sync with his, tangling his hair through my fingers. We pulled away when the coach said that they were serving out the dinner. I smiled at him as he pulled me over to a table with David and Megan. I sat down beside Sean and he held my hand under the table. For a sixteen year old, he's really sweet. 

After dinner, the coach stood up and started to talk. "The amount of effort, commitment and talent I saw today was excellent. I really think with this team we have a strong chance of making the finals." Everyone cheered and Sean wrapped his arm around me. I fell into his body and rested my head against his shoulder. "One last thing; I'd like to introduce and welcome our new player Sean Williams." Sean laughed as the coach made him stand up. Everyone clapped and Mr Williams had a big smile on his face. Sean sat back down and wrapped his arm around me again. 

"That was embarrassing," I laughed and looked back over to the coach. 

"I expect to see everyone at training tomorrow and Friday. So enjoy tonight while you can," he sat back down and I turned to Sean. 

"You excited to be playing on Saturday?" I asked as I played with his hair. 

"Yeah I can't wait. This is the first time I get to play rugby for a school cup." I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"You didn't have a cup to play for at your old school?" He shook his head and smiled. 

"I decided to play for the club instead. But now I want to play for the school, so I decided to quit the club." I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. "Tired?" I nodded and he laughed. "Do you want to go home?" 

"No, tonight's meant to be for you." He laughed and stood up. He pulled on his jacket and held mine in his hand. 

"Come on, let's go. I'll call a taxi and it'll be here in ten minutes." I stood up and took my jacket from him. I pulled it on as we walked away from the table. “I just need to go talk to the coach for a second." I nodded and we walked over to the coach. “What time is training at tomorrow Coach?” Sean asked when we reached the teacher’s table.