Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 38

Hey guys. So it's nearly over. I don't know whether to end it with the next chapter with what they;re doing a few years done the line. Or make the next time the day before they leave and when they do leave. What do you guys think? Two more or one more? :) Keep in mind they may or may not be together :D But it's nearly over either way :P And this chapter isn't that good either :L
Anyways, Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

“Call me and tell me how everything went okay?” Paul asked walking me to my front door. 

“Yeah I promise,” I smiled at him. I decided it would be better if I talked to Xavier today. Since we’re going on holiday next week, I don’t want to go away with him still not talking to me. “Sure if it goes horribly wrong I’ll come back to yours.” He chuckled, pulling me into a hug.

“You know you’re always welcome in my house.” He kissed the top of my head. “Right, go and get it finished with. I give it ten minutes before he caves in.” I laughed and moved away from him.

“I’ll call you later,” I gave him a quick kiss.

“I would’ve liked a longer one to be honest.” I laughed putting my hand on the handle of the door.

“I’ll call you later,” I kissed his cheek. I smiled as I backed into the house.

“See you later,” I shut the door as he turned around. I let out a breath, preparing to talk to Xavier.

I gently knocked on his bedroom door, my heartbeat increasing slightly. “Yeah?” He shouted, sounding slightly muffled by the door. I pressed down on the handle and pushed the door open. He looked away from his Xbox game and sighed. Oh, that’s fantastic. He paused the game and stood up.

“Please just let me explain.” I said, watching him walk over to me. He then did something I didn’t expect him to do. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest for a hug. Okay, I didn’t expect him to do this.

“I’m sorry for ignoring you. I was being an idiot.” I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

“It’s okay; I understand why you did it.” He laughed and pulled away.

“It was a bit of a shock to be honest.” I followed him over to his bed and sat down. For being a guy, his room was pretty clean. Then again, Paul’s room is always clean as well. “But I guess I could’ve seen it coming.” I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

“Why’s that?” He lifted his controller up and started playing the game again.

“I knew you guys were close. Probably closer than I was with him. But how did it happen?” I let out a breath, playing with the corner of his pillow.

“It just did. Just one of those things I guess. But I want you to be okay with it.” He laughed slightly as I watched him play his game. Why do guys like playing these video games? I never really got them.

“I don’t know how long that’s going to be. How would you feel if I started dating one of your best friends?” I smiled and looked over at him.

“My best friend is a guy.” He rolled his eyes making me laugh. “But yeah, I see your point.”

“Just don’t expect it to be soon. It’s going to take me some time to get used to it. It’s just hard to accept that my best friend is dating my sister. And then you’re moving away with him in a few months. It’s just a lot to take in,” he said glancing at me.

“I was going to move anyway.” I sort of lied to him. “I’m not going because he’s going.” He nodded, but was still playing the game.

“I know, but it’s because I’m your brother. No one is going to be good enough for you. Not even my best friend,” I laughed and nudged his shoulder.