Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 26

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

I’m not joking when I’m saying I’m seriously confused. I tugged at my hair slightly, as I watched Paul go over an example on the board. He turned around and looked at us, as the bell for lunch went. “Okay we’ll do another one after lunch.” He walked over to his computer as everyone stood up. “I’ll see you guys after lunch,” he said slipping on his glasses. I grabbed my blazer and followed Lee towards the door. “I promise you’ll understand after the next example.” Paul said as we walked by his desk.

“How’d you know?” He chuckled and looked away from his computer to look at me.

“Anyone could tell by the look on your face. But after the next example I swear you’ll get it.” I smiled and nodded at him. “And this is the last topic we need to cover. Once we get back from the Easter holidays, we’re just going to do revision.” I looked at Lee and smiled. “Right you best be getting off to lunch.” I smiled at Paul and nodded.

“See you after lunch,” I said walking towards the door.

“See you in a bit,” he smiled at me as I turned around. I looked at Lee and smiled.

“Canteen?” He asked as we walked out of the Maths building.

“Yeah, I’m starving.” He laughed and nudged my shoulder.

“This time in two months we’ll be on our summer.” I smiled and looked up at Lee. “But I think you’re going to enjoy it more than everyone else.” I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist.

“Well can you blame me? But we’re still going to spend every minute of summer together.” He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“I’ll just be happy with a few hours everyday. I know you’re going to want to spend your time with Williams.” I smiled as we stood in line for the canteen.

In two months Paul and I can finally end this stupid break. It’s been torture not being able to kiss him. He’s stayed at my house a few times since we went to visit the colleges. But I haven’t really seen him much. When we went to see the colleges, that’s all we did. We didn’t get to go out together. It was just visiting the colleges. I would have loved to gone out with him without worrying about bumping into someone. But I guess hanging around with him as much as I do is good enough. I’m just glad Sean hasn’t tried to talk to me yet. Paul told me one night it’s because he wants me to talk to him first. Because he doesn’t know when I’m going to talk to him again. I’ve gone two months without talking to him, so I think I can keep going until I finish.

"Are you going away over summer?" I turned to Lee and shook my head.

"Don't know yet. I think my mum and dad have booked two weeks off work. So we'll probably go away to see my grandparents for a week." He nodded as we walked into the canteen. “What about you?” We walked over to the tray stand and grabbed one each.

“I don’t know yet either. I think they’re taking me and Amy to Spain for two weeks.” I laughed and grabbed a sandwich from the refrigerator.

“Lucky you,” he smiled and looked down at me. “I would love to go to Spain for a week or so.” He laughed as I grabbed a bottle of water.

“Well, we’ll go when we all finish school. We’ll go as one big group,” I laughed and shook my head at him. “Or you could just get Williams to take you.” I looked up at him and stood in line to pay for my lunch. “I’m being serious. He owes you,” I laughed and shook my head at him.

“He owes me nothing. He’s doing enough,” I pulled my money out of my pocket and handed it to the lady. I sat down at a table as I waited for Lee to pay for his. He sat down opposite me as I started eating my sandwich.

"I reckon he owes you a little bit. You're putting your education in jeopardy after all. Not to mention when Sean finds you he's going to be absolutely pissed like." I sighed and leant across the table.

"Even though this isn't the best place to talk about it," I told him looking around the room. "But he's putting his career at risk for me. If we get caught, he’ll lose his job. And it’ll probably be really hard for him to get another teaching job. I think I owe him,” I sat back in my chair and continued eating my lunch. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

“I know that, but you’re risking something too. But I guess each is as bad as the other.” He smiled and shook his head at me. “You’re always getting into trouble.” I smiled and shrugged.

“What can I say? I think a bit of trouble in life is always good.” He laughed and leant against the table.

“Well you're not the one that has to stay here after the year. I'm going to be the friend of the girl who made every girl jealous. And you're going out with the guy that makes every guy jealous. Girls are jealous of you because they fancy him, and the boys are jealous of him because they fancy you." I laughed and shook my head.I opened my water and took a sip while looking at Lee. He glanced behind me, his smile falling.