Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 9

CHAPTER NINE

I walked out of school and headed towards the front gates. I was going to town with Sean today, and I had to meet him at the front of school. As I walked out of the building my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the screen, saying a text from Williams. I opened it and stopped at the gates.

‘Sean is going to be five minutes. He’s walking down the Maths corridor xx’

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why he was telling me this.

And you know this why? Xx’

I replied to him, but I smiled at the fact he sent me kisses. I know we haven’t been seeing each other for long, but I have stronger feelings for him than I do for Sean. I know he feels bad for seeing me behind his back, but he says Sean shouldn’t have asked me out, knowing that he was waiting for me to finish school. My thoughts were interrupted by another text.

He came to talk to me about something. It’s nothing to worry about, so don’t worry :) Just have fun with Sean and give him a chance. And don’t keep thinking about me and my sexiness because he’ll catch on. You’re too easy to read sometimes ;) xx’

I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but smile.

Shut up Williams. I am only going to give him a chance because I promised you :) And you’re too up yourself’

Once I hit send, I saw Sean walking out of school.

You love it. Just have fun, and I’ll sneak over later ;) What no kisses? :( I’ll see you later Gorgeous xx’

I laughed and quickly text back before Sean came over.

Believe what you want. I think you don’t really want to see me, you just like climbing in and out of my window. But yeah I’ll see you later. xxxx (See I give you more kisses this time :P)’

I slid my phone my into my pocket and turned around, in time to see Sean walking out of the gates. “Hey, you ready to go?” He asked kissing my cheek.

“Yeah, I’ve been waiting on you.” I said pretending to be annoyed. 

“Awk, I’m sorry Rach. I’ll buy you lunch tomorrow, make it up to you.” He said lacing his fingers with mine.

“That sounds better,” we stopped at the bus stop at the end of the street. “What took you so long anyway?” There weren’t very many people at the bus stop since it was a Friday and nobody was heading into town.

“I just needed to go talk to Paul for a minute. There’s a rugby match next weekend in France and I forgot to get my form signed to go. It’s a private school team so it was like my first real opportunity to show the coach what I can really do, since they’re considered one of the best school teams in France. But the form had to be in by today, so I needed Paul to go talk to my coach.” I nodded and we got onto the bus.

“How long are you guys going away for?” We sat down at a free seat and I turned to face him.

“We go on Friday morning, train Friday night, play the match Saturday morning and then we’re all going for dinner that night. I think we’re back on Sunday around five.” I nodded and he ran his thumb over the back of my hand. “You’ll have to find some form of entertainment when I’m gone.” I laughed and shook my head. 

"I'm sure I'll find something to do." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

*

"So, where to now?" Sean asked as we walked about town. 

"I'm sort of hungry. I would kill for a Subway?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Yeah, sure thing." 

To be honest, he wasn't that bad to be around. He is a nice guy. He was really laid back and I enjoyed hanging out with him. But I can't help but sway towards Williams. They both have great personalities, but they are completely different. Sometimes I don't get that because they're brothers. I know the more time I spend with both of them the harder it will be to choose. "What do you want?" I turned to Sean and noticed we were in subway. 

"Sub of the Day and a cookie?" He smiled and nodded. 

"Want to go get a seat?" he asked looking down at me. I nodded and walked over to a table beside the window. I looked out the window and spun my phone on the table. I looked over at Sean and saw he was getting served. But he was laughing with the girl behind the counter. Was it weird that I didn't feel jealous? Actually, I never felt anything but friendship towards him. I looked down at my phone as I unlocked it. I started typing a message to Williams. 

'Williams please just let me break up him x' 

I hit send and waited for him to reply. I looked at Sean to make sure he wasn't coming. My phone vibrated against the table. I lifted it up and read the message. 

'I don't want you to make a mistake. You might like him more than you think you do x'

I sighed and started texting him back. 

'But I know it won't be a mistake. I don't feel anything for him. I just want to be his friend. I'm going to break up with him at the end of the week. But I don't want to do it straight away, I want to kind of hint to him. That way he'll kind of understand x'

I explained to him as Sean sat down. "Here you go," he said setting my things. I smiled and started eating my sandwich. I picked up my phone as it vibrated on the table. 

'Do what you want to do. If it's what you want, I'll be behind you 100%. But we'll talk about it when you get home xx'

I texted him back a quick okay before putting my phone away. "What was that?" I looked up at Sean and shook my head. 

"Nothing important,” he nodded and I picked up my sandwich.

“Want to go catch a movie or something?” He asked with a smile.

“What time is it?” he looked down at his watch immediately.

“Half seven,” he looked up at me. I finished off my sandwich and shook my head.

“Sorry I can’t. I need to be home before half eight.” He smiled slightly and nodded.

“Okay, we can see one another time. Do you want to head home now?”

“Yeah,” I nodded and we stood up. I put my cookie in my bag and threw my rubbish in the bin. Sean entwined his fingers through mine as we headed back towards the main street.

“So do you want to go out tomorrow?” He asked stroking my hand.

“I don’t know, I think I might have a business studies essay to do. But call me tomorrow and I’ll tell you then.”

“Okay,” he said while we stopped at the bus stop.

“But not before twelve, I’ll kill you if you do.” He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He sat down on the seat and put his hands on my waist, making me look at him.

“You shouldn’t have told me that. I might ring you at ten just for fun.” I narrowed my eyes at him and hit his chest.

“I will actually kill you if you do. It’s Saturday, you’re not meant to get up before then.” He laughed and rubbed my back.

“You know I wouldn’t do that. I’m too nice to do that to you.” He said with a smirk.

“Course you are,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hey,” he said pulling me onto his lap. “I am. Do you really think I would do that?” I laughed and put my arm around his shoulders. I shrugged and he kissed my cheek. “Of course I wouldn’t.”

“There’s the bus,” I stood up and pulled him with me.

*

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” Sean said as I was waiting to get off at my stop.

“Okay; and not before twelve,” He chuckled and nodded.

“Not before twelve,” He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I pushed him away and stood up.

“That’s for threatening to ring me before twelve. See you later,” he laughed and waved me off. I got off of the bus and walked down to my house. So much for giving Sean a chance. But I guess it’s better than stringing him along. I sighed as I unlocked my front door and locked it after I got in. I threw my bag on the floor and hung up my coat. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

I knew that I liked Williams more than I liked Sean. But I didn’t just want to break up with him. I’ve never had a proper boyfriend before so I don’t really know what to do. I do like him, but as a friend. We probably wouldn’t have lasted together, even if Williams never told me he liked me. I thought about when Williams told me he liked me, bringing a smile to my face.

I looked towards the front door when the door bell went. I grabbed my glass and walked to the front door. I opened it and speak of the devil, Williams was outside my door. “Oh my flip Williams, can you not just leave me alone.” I told him. He laughed and stepped into my house, closing the door as he did. “Why would I want to see you?” He smirked and placed his hands on my waist.

“Because I do this,” He said before pressing his lips to mine. I slipped my free hand into his hair and moved my lips in sync with his. He nipped at my bottom lip, while pulling me closer. I parted my lips and he massaged my tongue with his. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his after a minute or so.

“You know that’s the easy way to persuade me,” he chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Where’s Xavier?” Williams asked while stealing my orange juice. I narrowed my eyes at him as he took a sip.

“He’s working until ten. I was drinking that,” he smiled and handed me back the glass.

“So what do you want to do? I told Sean I might not be back.” I shrugged and finished off my orange juice. “Well I have that movie you wanted to watch. I thought you might just want to sit down and watch it.” He said pulling a DVD out of his back pocket. I smiled at him and nodded.

“Yeah, okay. I’ve nothing better to do anyway. I’m just going to get a drink I’ll be up in a second.” He nodded and kissed my cheek before walking upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of coke from the fridge. I also grabbed a packet of crisps and walked back out. I went into my bag and took out my cookie I got from Subway, before heading upstairs.