Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 20

Sorry for the length. I fell like it's really short but I'm had a bit of writers block on this chapter. But I hope you like what's there :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY

"Hurry up," Lee complained as I put my bag in my locker. "I need to get some food for lunch, seeing as it's the only chance I'll get." I shut my locker and smiled at him. "About time!" he said as we headed towards the cafeteria.

"Oh stop complaining. You agreed to go at lunch so you've got no reason to complain." I told him as we walked into the cafeteria.

"So what did Sean say when you told him where you're going to be at lunch?" he asked as we stood in line.

"I haven't actually talked to him yet. That's why I've been with you all day." He looked down at me and laughed.

"Just Charming Ray, just charming. I'm glad to see that you're using me now so you don't have to talk to your boyfriend." I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked over to the food.

"You know I'd pick you over anyone. You're my little brother," he laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"And I you, but you're not that much older than me." He said grabbing a sandwich.

"Three months is a long time," he rolled his eyes and grabbed a bottle of water.

"It's not Ray. Do you not want anything?" He asked looking down at me.

"No I might pick something up when we're finished." He nodded and we walked over to the till.

"Can I talk to you please?" I looked to my left and saw Sean glaring at Lee. I looked up at Lee and saw him smile at Sean.

"I'll see you in class," he nodded before I walked away with Sean. "What's up?" I asked as we sat down at one of the tables.

"Why have you ignored me over the holidays? Every call was rejected; I never got a text back. Care to explain why?" He said angrily at me.

"Don't you dare sound angry at me. I only ignored you because I was pissed off at you." I answered him.

"I didn't even do anything to make you pissed off at me." He said sitting back in his chair.

"Sean you should know why you pissed me off. I don't even think you want to be in a relationship with me. You didn't tell me you were going away; you constantly flirt with other girls. I just don't see you showing you want to date me." He leant forward in his chair, with a sorry look on his face.

"Rach, I don't flirt with other people. I really do want to be in a relationship with you. I guess I just flirt with girls without knowing it. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship, so I'm so used to flirting with girls. I really am sorry," he said stroking my hand. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.