Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

I rolled over when the light hit my face. I buried my face in the pillow and tried to get back to sleep. "No you can't go back to sleep. Xavier is up so you need to make sure he doesn't come in here." I groaned and covered my face with the covers. "Go on he might come in here, I like my face intact." I laughed as he tried to push me off the bed. 

"Rachel are you up?" I heard Xavier say through the door. 

"Told you," I hit his chest and climbed out of bed. I opened my door and smiled at Xavier. 

"What's up?" I asked before yawning. 

"I'm away to work but I'll be back around ten. I left some of the money mum and dad gave us on my table. I'll see you when I get home."

"Okay I'll see you later then." He smiled and walked down the stairs. I closed my bedroom and walked back to my bed. I pulled the blanket Williams was using off of him, before climbing back into bed. 

"What was that for?" I smiled at him before rolling onto my back. 

"I was annoyed I had to get up, so I took it out on you." He was about to say something but my phone cut him off. I laughed and answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey it's me." I got out of bed and walked over to my window. For some reason I don't want Williams to hear. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked picking at the wooden frame. 

"I was wandering if you're coming to my match today? Kick off is at 12." I looked at my clock and saw it was half eleven. 

"I don't know if I can make it for the first half but I'll be there for the second."

"Okay I'll call my brother to see if he can give you a lift." I glanced at Williams to find him going through my music CDs. 

"Right okay. I'll see you in a bit." I hung up and turned to Williams. "Sean is going to call you so you can give me a lift to his match." He nodded and flopped down on my bed. Less than a minute a later his phone rang. I walked into the bathroom to get changed as Williams talked to his brother. I quickly got changed, fixed my hair and brushed my teeth before going back into my room. I sat down on my bed and pulled on my shoes. "I can't be bothered," I complained while falling back on my bed. Williams chuckled and pulled on his work jacket. 

"Come on we need to go so we can make the end." I groaned and sat up. I put on my last shoe and stood up. 

"Are you not going to go home and get changed?" 

"I am, but you're coming with me." he grabbed his keys from the table and held the door open for me. I walked through and continue to the front door. 

"I don't think I've ever seen your house properly." He laughed as I locked the door. I turned around and followed him around the corner to his car.

“Well today’s your lucky day then,” I laughed and slipped into the passengers side of his car. “Listen about last night; you know you can talk to me whenever you want. You do know that don’t you?” He glanced over at me as he pulled out of my drive way.

“Yeah I know, but I don’t really want to talk about it right now. It wasn’t anything important anyway.” He glanced at me before he pulled up outside his house. His house was basically like mine only mine’s was a bit bigger.

“Are you sure?” I nodded and got out of his car. I walked to the front door and waited for him to open the door. He opened the door and dumped his bag and jacket on the floor. “Come on,” he walked up the stairs and I followed him. We walked into a room at the end of the corridor, which seemed to be his bedroom. There was a double bed pressed up against the furthest wall, there was a window opposite his bed and a flat screen TV hanging from the wall. “I’ll only be five minutes or so,” I nodded and walked over to his bookcase. He had loads of books, but he also had DVDs and CDs mixed in with them. I sat down on his bed and picked up the book he was reading from his bedside table. I read the back before reading the first view pages. I put the book back and looked around his room. The walls were painted a very light blue that you could barely notice and he had a couch pressed up against the wall beside the door. “Enjoying yourself?” I looked at Williams and laughed.

“I might be,” he got up and walked over to the door. “But if you’re just going to tease me, I think I might have to find a new best friend.” I heard him laugh as I walked down the stairs.

“Come on, don’t be like that.” I laughed and walked out his front door. I leant against his car as I waited for him.

“I hope you know I hate you.” He laughed and opened the car.

“You don’t mean that,” I rolled my eyes and got into his car.

*

The final whistle went, with Sean’s team winning. I waited on the wall as he walked over to me. “Hey,” he said out of breath.

“Tired?” He laughed and stopped in front of me.

“A little bit,” he pressed his lips against mine and rubbed my arm. “I have to go out tonight, but I’ll see you tomorrow for your birthday.” I nodded as he smiled. “I’m sorry but I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”

“Sean it doesn’t matter, I’ll just see you tomorrow.” He laughed and brushed some hair behind my ear.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Thanks for coming to my first match by the way, it meant a lot.”

“It’s okay. I wouldn’t miss it,” he smiled and pressed his lips against mine again. “Sean you stink go get changed.” He laughed and pulled away.

“See you later,” he gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking towards the club house.

“Do you want to go home?” I turned around and saw Williams leaning against his car. I nodded and hopped off of the wall. We got in the car and he started driving home in complete silence.