Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 10

CHAPTER TEN

"Do you not think we should get out of bed now?" I said to Williams.

"What time is it?" He answered, fixated on the TV watching Friends.

"Quarter past one," he rubbed my arm and turned his head to face me.

"I guess so. I'm kind of hungry as well," I laughed and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Is that it?" He asked with a pout.

"Yeah basically," I said, starting to climb out of bed.

"No you don't," he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "I want my kiss," he said pulling me into him.

"I just gave you a kiss," I said when he pulled me into his chest.

"Not a proper one though."

"If I give you a proper one will you let me up?" He laughed and nodded. I lowered my head and touched his lips with mine. "Too bad," he groaned and rolled me over so I was pinned against the bed. "Williams I need to get up," he shook his head and tried to hold his weight off of me.

"You don't need to get up," he said resting his forehead on mine. "I'm going to get my kiss one way or another." He went to kiss me but I turned my head and laughed. "We'll do it the hard way then." I didn't have time to ask him what he meant, when he started tickling my sides.

"No Williams stop!" I said while laughing. I looked over at my table as my phone started ringing. "Williams, I need to get my phone." I said trying to push him off. "Paul!" he stopped tickling me so I could get my phone, laughing uncontrollably. I answered my phone while trying to calm down. "Hello?" I said with a slight laugh. I looked at Williams and shook my head at him.

"Hey, what you up to?" I looked at my screen and saw it was Sean.

"Just getting something to eat then I'm going to start my essay. You?"

"Not a lot, I have rugby practice later. So I'm guessing you don't want to hang out?" I sighed and looked at Williams.

"Sorry, I really need to get this essay done. But I'll see you on Monday."

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll let you get back to it then. I'll text you later or something."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later," I hung up and threw my phone to the end of the bed. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow.

"What's up?" Williams asked while rubbing my back. I shook my head and sighed. I felt him lie down beside me; "come on, what's wrong?" I turned my head and looked him in the eyes.

"Nothing, I just fell like a bitch for lying to him." He sighed and rubbed my back, while brushing his nose against mine.

"Well when things end, it won't seem so bad."

"But I'm worried he might find out about us." He moved closer and slid his arm under me, pulling me into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and put my hand on his bare stomach.

"You wouldn't be feeling like this if he didn't have to be a bastard and start dating you out of pure spite. He's only dating you so he can get at me."

"But why would he want to get at you?" He sighed against and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"It's got to do with my parents."

"What about them?"

"I thought we were going to relax today and not do anything?" he said slightly amused, but trying to change the subject.