Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

“Do you want a lift to school?” Williams asked as he walked out of my bathroom.

“I think Xavier is giving me a lift to school. But if you throw in a coffee, I might think about it.” He laughed and sat down on the bed beside me.

“I’ll even throw in a muffin. Is that okay with you?” He said moving close to me.

“Sounds fine,” he smirked and pinned me against the bed.

“Is it though? Is it really? You’re not going to start asking for more are you?” I laughed and he kissed my nose. “Hurry up and get ready. I’ll run home and get changed and then we’ll go get some coffee. So go get ready,” he kissed my cheek and stood up. He grabbed his shirt from my table and pulled it on. I climbed out of bed and stretched.

“I’m going to have a shower so I’ll be about twenty minutes.” He nodded and pulled on his jacket.

“I’ll call you went I’m outside.” He walked over and placed his hands on my hips. “I’ll see you in twenty?” I nodded and he placed his lips against mine. I pushed his chest making him stumble backwards.

“I want my coffee so hurry up and get changed.” He laughed and walked towards the window as I walked into my bathroom.

*

“I’m away here Xavier; I’m getting a lift with my friend. I’ll see you later,” I said while opening the door.

“Okay, I’ll be home around fivish.” I turned to Williams and smiled. “Don’t forget to ask Paul about tomorrow.” I smiled at Williams as I picked up my bag.

“Hey,” I said to Williams as I closed the door. He laughed and we walked towards his car. “So can you pick my parents up tomorrow?” He laughed and opened the car. We both climbed in, before he drove towards the coffee shop.

“Yeah I can, but you have to come with me.” I looked over at him and laughed. “If you say no, I’m going to say no."

"So I've got to go so my parents can get home?" he laughed and nodded. 

"Basically yeah. But the airport is like half an hour away. You'll keep me company." I scoffed as he stopped outside the coffee shop. 

"And when we're going back home I'll be excluded from all conversation." He laughed and shook his head. 

"I'll be back in five minutes," he smiled before he got out of the car. 

I brought my feet up on the chair and yawned. I rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes. I could still be in bed, but I had to come with Williams. But I am getting a coffee out of it and a muffin. I raised my head and started flicking through radio stations. I stopped when my phone vibrated and took it out of my pocket. I unlocked my phone and read the message. 

'Hey Rach, I'll meet you out side your reg room to go to assembly.'

I texted back a quick okay and slid it in my pocket. I went back to flicking through the radio channels. "If you keep doing that you'll break it," I looked to my right and laughed. 

"It'll give you something to fix then." he laughed and closed his door. 

"Here you go," he handed me two coffees and a paper bag. I set them on my lap as he put on his seatbelt. "Do I get a kiss as a thank you?" I looked at him and laughed. 

"Maybe I don’t know you might, we'll have to see." 

"I'll hold you to that," he smiled and started driving to school. 

*

We walked into his classroom and I sat on the chair beside his desk. He closed the door and walked over to me. He sat down in his chair and grabbed one of the coffees. I grabbed my muffin and split it in two and pushed half towards him. "Thanks, but I'd rather have my kiss if I'm being honest." I laughed and angled my body towards him. 

"Maybe I don't want to give you one," I told him before putting some muffin in my mouth. 

"I've gotten the whole day to get one." I laughed and took a sip of my coffee. He leant forward and tucked some hair behind my ear. He smiled slightly before dropping his head and running a hand through his hair. I moved forward and rubbed the side of his knee. 

"What?" I moved forward so my legs were between his. He shook his head before looking up at me. 

"Nothing, just thinking." he smiled and took a sip of his coffee. 

"But what about?" 

"Nothing important," I raised my eyebrows so he knew I didn't believe him. 

"Come on, tell me." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "It's clearly something if your mood suddenly changed. Just tell me; how bad can it be?" 

“It’s not important,” he said while signing into his computer. I sighed while I sat back in my chair and rested my head on my fist. I watched him read through his emails before looking out the window. “Are you mad at me now for not telling you?” He asked while I took out my phone. I unlocked it and read a message from Lee.

“No I’m not,” I said while putting my phone back in my pocket. I stood up and walked around his desk. “Lee wants me to meet up with him. I’ll see you in registration,” I told him picking up my bag and walking towards the door.

“Don’t be so childish and leave over something that’s not important.” I turned around and looked at him.

“I’m not leaving over that; I’m leaving because Lee asked me to meet him. The world doesn’t revolve around this,” I said pointing towards me and him. I turned around and walked down the corridor. Idiot thinks he can say something like that and think I’ll stay.

“Are you okay Ray?” Lee asked as I sat down beside him on a bench.

“Yeah I’m good, just people getting on my nerves.” He smiled and turned towards me.

“It’s not Sean is it?” I laughed and shook my head.

“No it’s not,” he smiled and shrugged.

“You know if it ever is him, you know I’ll kill him.” I laughed but nodded at him.

“So what did you want me here for?” He went into his bag and pulled out his Maths book. “I’m not doing your homework,” he laughed and opened his book.

“I just need you to show me how to do the first one and then I can do the rest. Please?” He said pouting, making me give in. I grabbed his pen and calculator. “It’s trying to find the angle in the triangle.” I nodded as I laid out the answer.

“You just use the same formula you’ve been using to find the side. But instead of multiply by sin of the angle, you use inverse sin on the other side. And that’s it, and you do the same for every function you use.” I showed him the answer and his pen and calculator. “Get it?” he looked up at me and nodded as the bell went. “You’ve got until the period before lunch anyway.” He nodded as he packed up his things.

“Come on, let’s get to reg.” I nodded and walked with him, but obviously not too excitedly. “Please tell me you didn’t tell him to fuck off again and that’s why you don’t want to go?” I laughed and shook my head.

“No it’s not that,” I said walking down the Maths corridor. “He’s just being a dick,” I added walking into his classroom.

“You never did get along with people did you?” He said putting his arm around my shoulders. I slid out of it and sat in my seat.

“I get along with you don’t I?” I said with a smirk. He laughed and sat down beside me.

“That’s why you’re buying me lunch.” I scoffed as the last few people started to wander in.

“Dream on,” he smiled and ruffled my hair. “By the way we’re meeting up with Sean before assembly.” He nodded and took a sip of his water.

“I bet you a coffee that he’ll be pissed off,” I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

“You’re seriously going to bet on that?” he nodded and I rolled my eyes. “He won’t, but you’ve got a deal.” I told him shaking his hand.

*

I walked out of Williams’ room with Lee and walked over to Sean. “Hey,” I said stopping in front of him.

“Hey,” he bent down and gave me a quick kiss. He laced his fingers through mine as we walked towards the assembly hall. Once we walked in I followed Lee to some seats and sat down beside him, Sean sitting on my other side. “Did you get your essay finished?” I turned to Sean and shook my head.

“No I didn’t understand how to do it so I need to go see him last period.” He nodded and smiled at me.

“Since I didn’t get to see you over the weekend, do you want to hang out at lunch or after school?” I smiled weakly at him.

“I would, but I’ve already made plans with Lee for lunch and I have tutoring after school.” I said signalling to Lee beside me. Sean looked at him and nodded.

“Another time then,” he said turning to the front. I turned to Lee and bit my lower lip. He smirked and shook his head.

“You owe me a coffee,” I rolled my eyes and turned to the front.

“I really am sorry,” I said to Sean.

“Its fine,” he said not even looking at me. Okay so Lee was right, he does get pissed off when I hang out with other people.

*

“Can I have a sip of your coffee?” I asked as we sat down on a bench in school. He nodded and handed me his cup.

“I told you he hated it when you didn’t hang out with him. Did you see the look he gave me?” He said laughing, “I thought he was going to kill me.” I laughed and handed him back his coffee.

“I guess I never really noticed it before. But I thought he was going to kill you too.”

“Don’t get me wrong I like him. But there’s just something I don’t like about him. I don’t like that he doesn’t like you hanging out with anyone else.” I nodded as the bell rang. We stood up and started walking back to Maths.

“I like him to, but I don’t know if I like him like that though.” He held the door open for be, before we started to walk down the corridor.

“Why don’t you tell him that?” He asked as we walked into Maths. I sighed as we sat down at our table.

“It’s a bit more complicated than that.”

“It always is,” I rolled my eyes and looked at the front as he laughed.

“How did you guys find the homework?” Williams asked as we waited for everyone to turn up. I guess me and Lee were early since it was only me and him.

“Okay,” we both said at the same time.

“Are you getting the further trigonometry?” he asked looking at me. I shook my head and he looked at Lee.

“Yeah, it’s easy enough.” I looked at Lee and raised my eyebrows.

“How can you find this easy when you couldn’t even do the easier type?” He just laughed and shrugged.

“I don’t know I just find this type easier.” I rolled my eyes and looked back at the board as everyone started coming in.

I could tell Williams was worried or stressed about this morning or something else. That was the first time I’ve talked to him since this morning. He had taken his cardigan off and he had his top button undone. Something I learnt he did when he was worried or stressed. I was stopped from thinking about it any further when he started the lesson again.