Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

“Have you calmed down yet?” I asked Lee as I leant against my porch.

“Yeah, sorry,” I smiled at him making him smile. “Do you want to go get a coffee so I can make it up to you?” I nodded and grabbed my coat.

“Mum I’m away out with Lee. I’ll be back for dinner,” I shouted to my mum.

“Okay, see you later.” She shouted back. I walked out of the door and shut it behind me.

“You know you’re going to have to apologise to Williams as well. You hit him in the face and gave him a black eye.” He sighed and nodded.

“I know, but I was angry at him. He should know better because he’s twenty-two and a teacher.” He said as we walked onto the main road to town.

“But you just jumped to conclusions Lee. You didn’t give me a chance to tell you what really happened and why I’m dating him.”

“I know, but you’re like my sister. When I found out I was really angry at him and angry at you. I know I don’t like you dating Sean, but I’d rather you date him than Williams.” I sighed and put my arm through his, that was in his pockets.

“Let’s just get a coffee and I’ll tell you about it okay?” He looked at me and nodded. “And can we get the bus seeing as I can’t be bothered walking and the bus is right there.” He laughed and nodded. “And it’s not as bad as you think it is. And neither is he,” he smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

“I really am sorry,” I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist.

“I know, but you’re still buying me a coffee.” He laughed as we got onto the bus.

*

“So how’d it happen then?” Lee asked as we sat down at a table in Starbucks. I crossed one leg over the other and looked at him.

“I don’t know it just kind of did. We were really good friends at the start of the year.” He nodded as I took a sip of my coffee.

“When did it happen?”

“Just over a month ago. He is a really nice guy though Lee; better than Sean.” He leant forward and rested his arms on the table.

“So then why not break up with Sean then? Surely Williams wants you to,” I sighed and nodded.

“He does, but it’s not that simple.” He looked at me confused while I picked at my finger nails. “I was going to break up with him after Christmas, but I over heard him talking to Williams. When he told me he was leaving for Christmas, I thought I could make it look like we weren’t working so maybe he would end it. But he told Williams that if I broke up with him, he would make his life hell because he knows Williams likes me.” “He nodded showing he understood. “I think Sean is only dating me so he can get back at his brother.”

“Why would he want to get back at Williams?” I ran a hand through my hair and rested my head on my hand.

“He blames Williams for his parents having marriage problems. Basically he’s parents are dickheads and Williams stood up to them when he didn’t do what the wanted.” He nodded and took a sip of his coffee. “But Williams is a nice guy and I really like him. So please give him a chance,” he sighed and nodded.

“Just keep in mind that if Sean or Williams hurt you in anyway, I will beat the hell out of them.” I laughed and nodded. “Does Williams know that you’re not going to break up with Sean because of what you heard?” I shook my head at him.

“Nope, he doesn’t know I heard them. So don’t go telling him,” he sighed but nodded.

“Fine, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. I think he should know why you don’t want to break up with his brother.”