Ch1 Asano x Karma Fluff

Before I Begin I'm just going to tell you Where it Will Begin, So It'll Begin At The End of S2 of There Graduation, How Everyone's Parents are there But we don't See Karma's Right? So That's where it will begin okay? And Asano and Karma are Together I forgot to Announce That in the Beginning,

Now Let's Start!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3rd Pov
After The Principal Of Kunugigaoka Junior High School Announced Everyone's Names, Everyone proceeded Down To the Graduation Ceremony?
(I Have No Idea what it's called So Bear With me Please)
And Everyone Went down to See There Parents and Have Them Take Pictures Give Them Hugs and Even a Few Tears Fell Down to the floor But, Did Karma Get Any of That? No He Did Not.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Karma's Pov
As I Looked Over a Sea Of Thousands of people I Yet Did Not Find My Parents
"They Said They'd Come But They Lied to Me" I Whisperd to Myself "I Should've Known" I thought in Side My Head.
I Looked Around To See Nagisa Shiota with His Parents Then I looked Over to Tomohito Sugino, Rio Nakamura, And Manami Okuda's Parent's Basically Everyone From 3E's Class Parents Came Except Mine.. (Well I'm not sure about Itona And Kayano)
I Sighed And Walked Past a Few People And Walked Towards the Outside When Suddenly Someone Called My Name,
So I turned around and Saw Kaede Kayano And Nagisa Shiota.
"Did you guys Need Anything? Why aren't you guy's with you're Family's?" I Asked a Bit Disappointed Sense My Parents Didn't have The Time To Show up. "Well We Wanted To see you Before We all Go our Different Ways" Said Nagisa, "Yeah and We Wanted to See if you would want to take a Photo With Us" Said Kaede Excitedly.
"Oh Okay I Guess We Can" I said More Disappointed and Ended my Sentence with a Frown Instead of a Smile
Nagisa Looks like He Was gonna say something but Rio and Sugino Interrupt,
"Hey What's with that Face?" Asked Rio In Confusion. "Yeah Something wrong?Where are You're Parents?" Asked Sugino In Concern and Confusion,
I Was About to Answer But Right when He Said ["Where are you're Parent's"]
I almost Stuttered Out my Words But I Took a Deep Breath and Said "They Couldn't Make it, They We're Busy" I said Smoothly. All Four of them Said There Apologies I Don't Even know Why They Apologized They Didn't even do anything wrong Unless there sorry For asking such A Question.. Well I Don't Need There Pity "It's Fine I don't Need You're Concern" I Tried Saying it Out Nicely Bur My Mouth Just Had to Open on It's Own
"You Know what? I don't Really Need You're Pity Okay? Yeah My P-Parents D-Didn't h-have T-Time To C-Come S-So w-what? It's N-Not Like I-I Need T-Them A-Anyway" I Tried Saying My Sentence Out Smoothly But at the End My Words Started Barely Coming out I Started Stuttering "Wait Karma That's Not What-" Nagisa Tried To Speak but I Cut Him Off "N-No! Be Q-Quite! It M-Makes Me S-Sick To S-See E-Everyone H-Here S-Smiling and L-Laughing, H-Hanging out W-With There F-Family While I S-Stand out o-Of the B-Background With No O-One!" I Yelled out Stuttering and I Haven't Even Noticed But I Think I was Crying Cause As soon as I Finished My Sentence Someone Hugged Me well Not Just Someone There Voice Sounded Familiar Oddly to Familiar...

S-Shuu?..

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Asano's Pov
I Walked Around Walking Past People Making Sure Everyone is Doing Okay Then I Started Looking For my Red Headed Strawberry Boyfriend Sense I Already Knew His Parents Couldn't Make it Cause Karma Told Me how They Never had Time For Him and We're Always on Business Trips So I Continued Looking for Him.
I Couldn't Find him For like 15 Minutes Until I Heard Yelling and it Sounded so All to Familiar so I Followed The Yelling and Saw People Staring At Something or more like Someone, I Was Surprised Seeing My Boyfriend Yelling, <Why Is Karma Yelling Did Someone Not give him Strawberry Milk? Did Someone Start a Fight? Threatened? No He'll be the one Threatening Them before they even have a Chance to Hit him> I Thought of multiple Reasons Why He Could Be Yelling.
I Walked Closer so I Could Find Out myself So I Kindly Excused Myself In-between People to get by and until I made it I Saw a Sight I Couldn't Believe that was Happening. The- No My Karma Akabane Was Shaking and Stuttering out his words you can Barley Make out a Word he was Yelling out.

I Knew what he Was going Through So I Quickly Made my to him and Hugged him from Behind and Gently Quitely Said "Shh.. It's Okay I'm Here.." in His Ear so He Can Only Here Me

"S-Shuu?.." I Heard Him Stutter

"Yes It's Me My Strawberry I'm Here" I Gently Spoke in His Ear "Come on let's Go Somewhere Else With Less People Okay?" I Spoke Softly Dragging Him To The Bathroom and Locking the door Behind us. I Sat Him Down On a Bench that was in the Bathroom And,
I Ripped a Paper towel From The Dispenser and Gently Wiped His Tears Away. "Parent's Didn't Show up? is that what happened?" I Spoke Softly To him As I Threw Away the Used Paper towel.
"Mmhm.. Yeah.." I Heard him Mumble
"Well I'll Tell You What, You Don't Need Them" I Begin Speaking as I Sat Down Next to him "Because You Have Me And You'll Always Have Me, Not Them I'm You're Family Okay?" I Spoke Softly to Him as I Gently Grabbed His Chin and Faced Him Towards me.

I Gently Kissed Him on his Soft Lips and Pulled back smiling Softly at him.

"Now Let's Get you Some Strawberry Milk" I said as I Stood up and Ruffled his Hair and Unlocked The Door And Walked out.

"H-Hey Wait up!" I Heard Karma Say Before I fully got out of the Bathroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
THE END
                     This is my First ever story in a long time So I hope it's good I'll make more if you Like :>

~×~Bonus?~×~

3rd Pov
(Takes Place in Karma's House)
Karma and Asano Cuddled up on The Couch Watching Cartoons or Any Kind of Anime Shows any thing that was Basically on TV while Drinking Some Strawberry Milk and Eating Strawberry pocky and Mochi

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Karma's Pov
It was Just Asano And I Cuddled up on the Couch Watching TV Shows in Silenced until I decided to Break the Silence, "Hey Shuu?.. Um.." I Gently spoke. "Yes What is it?" I Heard him say "I'm Sorry I Caused Comotion Earlier today" I Spoke Softly
"There is no need To be Apologizing It was An Accident, Accidents Happen" He said focusing back on the TV "But Everyone Looked at me Like I Did Something Bad" I Said Sadly. He Looks Towards me And Speaks "Well You Had An Outburst Karma And it was Shocking to People Because it happened so Suddenly and out of nowhere so they were probably Confused and Concerned" He Held Me Close As He Finished his Sentence "Oh.. Okay" I spoke Unsure Of His Answer. "Hey Look at me" He Gently Lifted up my chin And Faced Me Towards him making me look into his Eyes. "Don't ever Beat You're self up abiut it Okay? You Can Always come to me if something Happens, Cause I'll Always Love you No Matter what Happens and only You.. My Strawberry" He Ends his Sentence and Gently Gives me A 2nd kiss today Softly on my lips.

We Both Pulled away I Looked at him then looked away blushing red like a Strawberry and Mumbled

     "I L-Love you Too.."

The End.
1337+ Words