Jealousy

(This takes place when Karma is in 3-A :)

Karma's Pov:
_________________________________
Just a Regular Old day Drinking My Strawberry Milk and Messing with Asano Currently In 2nd Place Hehe.. Anyways Besides That a new Transfer Student as came to the school Everybody seems to like her but she's Been Awfully Close to Asano.. Wait.. Why the hell would I even Care? It's not my Business but.. I have this Strange feeling Inside me when I am Near him I'm not sure what it is But It won't go away.

I look Everywhere for Asano But I can't Find Him I look In the classrooms the Cafeteria He must be in the Library He sometimes spends His time in there Studying.

I walk towards the Library And Go inside to find him Studying like I said He would but he's with that Girl.. Yukari is her name I believe Wait why the hell Should I care about that Whatever ugh.. It makes me So Angry when she's with him
I don't even know why it couldn't be Jealousy Could it?

I walk towards them making my Appearance Known "Hello 2nd place-kun~" I said Showing up Behind him "What is it You want Akabane.. can't you see I am Studying?" He says Still reading In his Book Not even looking at me. Yukari Gives Me a Kind of Disgusted look Probably telling me how she doesn't Want me Here.

"I'll Study with you then!~" I said with a Bit of excitement
I was a Bit Surprised Me Saying that I feel all happy inside am I sick? No that couldn't be it
"Sorry But We need to be Focusing We don't need any Distractions" Yukari Says to me Glaring at me. Asano doesn't seem like he's paying attention To what she's saying.

"Oh.. I see.. I'll Study Somewhere else then" A Distraction?.. Me.. I'm a.. Distraction.. I never thought of myself like that.. It kind of hurt I never usually Let Feelings get the best of me "I don't mean.. to be a Distraction.." I start to Walk away out of the Library.

Asano's Pov:
_________________________________
Yukari has invited me to study with her in the Library but she just kept talking.. Honestly about herself I was getting annoyed by it She was surprisingly Annoyed than Akabane.. But I won't tell her I don't want to come off as rude She did just Transfer But Speaking of Karma.. I haven't seen him lately And I guess I have spoken to soon.

Cause He simply showed up behind me yelling in my ear with excitement "Hello 2nd place-Kun!~" He Yelled behind me "What is it You want Akabane.. can't you see I am Studying?" I said keeping my head down trying to read my book and taking Notes.
"I'll Study with you then!~"
He says Yet again with excitement.

"Sorry But We need to be Focusing We don't need any Distractions" Yukari Says with a hint of Disgust. I'm a bit surprised she said that But I keep my head down Pretending to seem like I'm not paying attention when I really am.
"Oh.. I see.. I'll Study Somewhere else then" Karma Says with sadness in his Voice, He Must think he's a Distraction now That nobody gives a Shit about him. Karma must have Left the Library cause I hear the Door Slam And echo throughout the Library. "Finally Now Where we're we?.. Oh right-" I cut her off Mid sentence No chance I'll let her get Off that easy after She Just called Karma a Distraction I mean I can't Deny It I do Feel Some Connections between him and I even if we argue and tease each other.

"No.. I'm leaving.." I said Standing up "All You're doing is talking About yourself not even Concentrating on what you we're supposed to do You just invited me to Come have a simple nice Chat But not if you Call Karma.. a Distraction he May Be annoying But That's just how he is So don't you dare go around calling him a Distraction again you hear me?" I walk away out of the Library before she can say a word to me. Now.. All I gotta do is figure out where Karma walked off to... Knowing him He would Probably go to that old Building up on the mountain It's where I found him last time at least.