Ch 9

(Hi! What's up Uh been a while I guess I've just been stressed with school that's all, Now lets start Shall we I mean Since there are Barley anymore stories like these)

(Oh Watch this video if it works)

(https://youtu.be/EutTrzhj_ug
if you wanna see it yourself:)

(Okay So let's begin karma is with Asano Everyone Knows because of  the big 5 Minus Asano, Asano  found out and got extremely Upset because he knows His and Karma's Reputation Would be ruined The Class E's Delinquent and The son's Principal Asano apart of Student councel Anyways now we can Begin:)

Karma's Pov: I walk inside the main building skipping PE Cause I already know the stuff we were learning It was easy stuff and boring So I walk the halls in search of my Strawberry Blonde Boyfriend
but not before I get my delicious Strawberry Milk I can't resist Okay Now I can Go Look for him He should be talking with the other students apart of the student Counsel about this time. What? I gotta know when My Shuu Goes to Class and Comes out of class And where he is, He wouldn't mind me disturbing him I give off a smirk.

Asano's Pov: I was talking with the rest of the student Counsel about how we can make it to the top for the finals to get ahead of E Class since they Are catching up from what they did last time Until I got rudely Interrupted by a certain Someone "Hey Shuu~ Oh I'm not interrupting am I?" "Akabane aren't you supposed to be in class" "It's Called me skipping Class You should know that by now Shuu" Karma says as he walks towards me walking behind Passed Everyone else ignoring their stares "Well can't you see I am Busy" "So what? you can take a Break can you not?" Karma Goes beside me and Side hugs me wrapping his arm around my neck drinking his strawberry milk "Come on Shuu Please?~ this may be a once in a life time before they notice I am Gone and I'll get caught" Ugh Fine I Guess a small Break Wouldn't hurt damn You Akabane I Just can't Resist.

"Okay fine just this once" I say to him so only he can hear me
"Okay Everyone why don't we take a break" everyone gets up and leaves the room Leaving It just Karma And I.

"Now Karma.. I thought we Agreed that You will stop skipping your classes" I move his arm off of me and cross my arms glaring at him.
"I know but You know I Hate Waiting Plus I barely get to see you" Karma Crosses his arms and looks away from me.
"Your always so busy I can't see you After Classes or after school".

"I know.. Now I believe I have 10 Minutes Before Class So Let's Go Get Some Ice cream Your favorite But You got to go back to class okay?"

"Yeah yeah whatever.."
"I mean It Karma"
"Okay I'll go back to class"
"Thank you now let's Go get some Ice cream My Strawberry"
"Shut up.." Karma's face heats up at what I said.
I walk out of the room with Karma holding his hand as we both go outside of the school and get some Strawberry Ice cream.

558 words
The end