Chapter 17 part 2-ch15

Warning:
Their may be disturbing parts in this
so be aware for what you
are about to read.
-
Previously

We walk into this office like room and see 2 different guys wearing Black suits. "Alright Here they are.. take your pick"
__

Karma's Pov:

One of the guys look at me with a seductive look. I look away disgusted. The other guy looks at Asano and walks over to him and grabs his arm. I look up and go over to stop the guy only for someone to stop me holding me in place. them crushing my arms with a strong grip. (I realized the guy who captured them both don't have a name... uh let's go with Kyro I guess.)
I look up behind me and see Kyro holding me in place.
I face towards Asano and see him get dragged away. him struggling trying to get out of the guys hold. "Asano!" I yell out for him. Asano faces me.

"I'll come back for you!" He yells out his voice fading away as he gets dragged into a hallway. "I promise!" My eyes widen in shock. I hear Kyro letting out a small laugh. I glare at him and stomp down on one of his feet and he lets go of me. I take off running trying to get away. "Agh! damn it, Get him!" Kyro shouts. I keep running and run into a storage room and hide behind some Boxes.

I hear the door open and close
I cover my mouth so they don't find where I am. "I know you're here. No need to hide from me I won't hurt you."
The man says looking around.
I roll my eyes At that.
'Yeah right, sure you wouldn't.'
I thought in my head. I think back to what Asano said to me.
"I'll come back for you!"
"I promise!" I sigh.. 'don't break that promise idiot' I say in my head and get interrupted by someone hands dragging me out of my hiding spot lifting me up from the ground. My eyes widen in shock. "Hey let go of me!" I try kicking at the guy. "aren't you feisty.." He smirks at me. "Don't worry that will soon change."

For once my eyes show fear in them. I turn away from the man. He drops me and kicks me back into the wall and walks over to me. My hands
get tied up again and I start Struggling trying to get out of them. He kneels down Infront of me and grabs ahold of my face gripping both sides of my cheeks. "Listen to me.. don't even think for a second you're getting out of here.. you are mine and mine alone Understood?" I glare at him and then spit in his face. He lets go of my face and wipes off the spit. He frowns at me and grips both of his hands once again holding my face tightly.

I grunt in pain and he leans in closer to me. My eyes widen in realization. He puts his lips onto my own and I try moving away from him. I start feeling disgusting by what he's doing.
I hear a voice in the back of my head and remembered what Asano said to me.
"I won't let anyone touch you"
I shed a tear wanting to throw up so bad. Regretting everything I've done to deserve this. the man backs up a little away from me smirking.

"you'll regret this.." I glare daggers at him. "Like you have any room to talk right now."
He comes towards me again and starts Unbuttoning my shirt. "Don't touch me!" I scream at him and he puts his larger hand onto my mouth shutting me up from making any noise. He starts licking and kissing my neck.

I clench my eyes shut tightly silently crying shedding more tears down my face just wanting all this to stop. after a few minutes he stops and looks at me. "Your friend is probably going through the same treatment." He says Smiling at me. My eyes widen in anger and I bite his hand. "Agh! Son of a-" He slaps me across the face "-bitch!" I turn away and spit out Blood. He leans close up to my face and I headbutt him. He backs up cursing. I immediately stand up only using my legs since my hands are tied behind my back. I run out of the room and run down back into the main hallway I was before.

I pass by rooms and look through the window in the door to see if I can find Asano or not. As I continue running my vision begins to blur. I turn a corner and trip over a cord. I look up to see the cord and I follow the wire with my eyes to see what it's connected to. I see it's connected to a computer. I sit up a bit and see a knife and I go ahead and kick the legs of the desk making the knife fall into the floor.