Ch3 Koro-Sensei and Karma p2

I Decided to make a Part 2 Even though No One Said anything Now Let's Start where We left Off Shall we?
_________________________________________

Karma's Pov
"Karma May I see You're Arms" He Asked me. "W-What? No.. Way! Ahaha you must Be C-Crazy If you think Somethings going on" I Said a bit scared he'll find out what goes on at home.

"Karma If You Show Me I won't Bother you about it Anymore Alright?"
He Said To me Then grabbed ahold of my arms and Rolled up the Sleeves To Reveal Old Faded Away Bruises And Recent ones.

He Gasped Then Gently Wrapped up Both of My Arms. "Don't go home tonight Sense they'll probably Leave you outside in the Rain".

"Where would I Go Then?"
      I Asked Confused.

             "wait at the School for      me in 5 seconds"

Before I could even
answer, He Was Gone.

Oh Well I guess I Should Start Heading To The School for No reason.. Damn Why was the classroom building built on a mountain?...
I started making my way towards the School and Took the Kunugigaoka Station to get there Then I made My Up The Mountain. It took about 25 Minutes to get there but I guess it's worth it for whatever that Octopus is Planning.

I Heard Some Voices As I made my
Way Closer towards the 3E Class Building, I was Surprised to See Everyone from Class 3E Here even Ritsu well Someone Had to pull out there phone to say that she is Present and Accounted for. "Huh? Why are you guys here?" I asked Surprised "Koro-Sensei Said We're Having a Sleepover at the school So He Told everyone to come here And I believe you're the Last Person to Come here.

'So That's why He said don't go home and go towards the school' I thought inside my head. "Oh Alright.. So where is he?" I said Looking around "Don't just Stand still Children come inside it'll start raining soon" He Said Inside the building with the front doors opened,
We all Went inside And Headed Towards the Classroom Pushing all the desks to the Walls.

"Alright Class Who's ready to Tell Some Scary Stories? Come on Don't be Shy Kids, Hope No one's To Afriad to tell such Stories at You're age."

The Whole Class Got Angry At him So I Decided to Sit back, tease him about it.
"Scared? Ahaha You Must be Kidding
If you think we're Scared I Mean we're trained Assassins are you sure You Aren't Scared?~" I Teased and He Turned Pink in Embarrassed then Turned red in Anger. Then The Whole Class Started to tease him "I Am Not Scared! Why Don't We All Take Turns On telling a Story I'll Go first."

(I'm Not Good at telling stories but I'll Try My Best Sorry if it's Terrible)

"Sit down My dear Children and Listen Carefully" (Sounds like a decent Butler Accent talking to children) "Once Upon a Time There live a Little Girl Named 'Kaori Gardens' She was once a Happy Girl that lived into the deep Dark Woods into the dephs of the Atlanta Ocean of Emptiness and Darkness Until One Rainy Night Just like this one." It Started To rain after He Said that like the rain was paid to do that.

Everyone Gasped And Was So Interested in the story Koro-Sensei Was Telling Us, I Was actually Scared for Once I mean I Got Secrets that no one Knows About and we're gonna keep it that way for now at least.

I'm Afraid..
Of Thunderstorms..

Koro-Sensei Finished his story after about 15 minutes and some Of the Class Was Scared and the rest we're Laughing at how Boring and lame it was while I Was Trembling, It wasn't That Scary..

But It Sounded real and was so Detailed, I haven't noticed tears Rolling down my face until Nagisa Pointed it out.

"What? Haha Y-You're Crazy N-Nagisa I j-Just got s-something in m-my eye that's all" I Tried Playing It Cool But It was hard for me I kept Stuttering.

"Hehe Did Karma Get Scared? Ooo.. It wasn't that scary~" Rio Teased.

"No I didn't Get Scared" I Said with Hesitation then We all Heard Thunder outside it was pretty Loud, I Even Jumped a bit cause It Surprised Me and I started to cover my ears and shut my eyes so I wouldn't have to see the faces on my Classmates.

A Few Minutes later I felt Warmth.. I Opened my eyes and Looked at who was Holding me. It was Koro-Sensei?..

I Hugged Him back Tightly Not like it'll Hurt Him and I Smiled No one Really Hugged me before I'm Glad It was Koro-Sensei Though He's Like A Father Figure To me and To the Whole Class I'm Glad He's the one teaching us For Once.. Im Glad to have a teacher like him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
|
|
|
|
|
_

________________________________
But at Some point
It has to End..

Goodbye Koro-Sensei

You'll Be Missed
As Our Loving Teacher

T

hank you for All The times
you put up with us

The End! :) words: 864