Love in a Competition

Alright starting today I'm gonna be studying for the midterms but here's the catch I'm studying with My Strawberry Blonde Boyfriend except.. His little annoying group is here as well
which kills the mood.. I really wanted To study with him alone but I guess it can't be helped. Asano and I are also competing Currently he's still in 2nd place Which I always brag to him about it and it pisses him off also his Group of minions but He loves me so much He can't Be Mad at me forever But I try To get below average his dad is a asshole and I know what He does to My Asano and that angers me But I try to keep my cool as chill as possible so I don't strangle a student nearby Anyway Besides all that we're In the Library Studying Till Natsuhiko Koyama interrupted are Concentration by saying something Stupid.

"Hey Karma How come your drinking Strawberry Milk all the time Peach Juice is better Than that junk" He said looking Directly at me and showing His Peach Juice Infront of me.
"Excuse me?" I flick a pen at his ugly face "Don't you dare say that to my face again Strawberry Milk Is The best"
I say glaring at him while drinking my Strawberry milk.

"Yes I agree on that now Get back to work Both of you" Asano said Trying to study without any Distractions
"But Shuu~ that's boring plus I already Finished" I said leaning On him from beside him
"then Study on a different subject or just leave" Asano said sounding a bit frustrated.

"Aw.. But Shuu~ you want me to leave so soon? Scared That I'll still be 1st place" I tease him to push pass his limits It's always fun to Toy with him I love him so much to death.
"Augh.. Ren and the rest of you leave us be I need to have a talk with a certain someone" Asano says as they all leave out of the Library Making it just us two.

"Well.. What did you want to talk about? huh shuu?~"
I say Leaning Closer Up against him. "really Akabane you want to do this now? You should be careful of how you speak to me I am Your Boyfriend and I could just let everyone in the whole school know how you really act.. Heh unless You'll behave nicely That is" Asano Smirks at me Going closer towards my face inces apart.

"eh?!.. a-asano you can't do that!" My faced turned Red and I stuttered.. I fucking Stuttered! Dang it was is wrong with me!
and Is he Seriously Going to tell everyone In the whole School!?
"awe.. Is My Little Strawberry Embarrassed I'll Tell Everyone Of the other side of him? Don't worry Karma.. If you Behave Nicely And if you stay first Place in The Midterms then I'll let it slide... But if you Fail And get behind Then there will be consequences and we don't want that now do we?~" I back up a little Still blushing But a little terrified For once in my life I'm Terrified.. Agh What did I get myself into "N-No.."

"Good.. Then don't fail" Asano Says Then stands up and ruffles my hair messing it up and walking away. "Bye Bye My Strawberry~"

(HAHA THE END) words-560

unless you guys want a Part 2 all make one:)