Chapter 22

On a Thursday Evening in a quiet neighborhood well.. 

 Not exactly.. 

"Ow!" A voice said

"Stop Moving" another voice spoke out

"I wouldn't be moving around so much if you were at least gentle" 

"well It wouldn't hurt if you would stop getting into fights Karma"

"well my fucking bad.. I can't help it if they were asking for it shu"

"Uh huh.. Really.." Asano gives him a look "and watch the Language" He tightens the Bandage around his arm tightly, then lets him go.

Karma slightly hisses at the pain and then smirks 

"what is it now? what are you smirking for?" 

"oh nothing.. I'm just wondering what everyone at school would think when they know that you're here taking care of me instead of giving a dumb lecture. 

"They aren't going to know anyway, you idiot" Asano puts his hand on karma's forehead and pushes him away and then sits at his desk next to his bed.

"ack!- hey!... " Karma pouts and sits cross-legged on Asano's bed. 

after a few minutes of silence 

"Hey Shu?.." Karma speaks up but keeps his down staring into his lap.

"Yeah, what is it?" Asano says but still not looking up from a book he's reading.

"I'm sorry.." Karma mumbles a bit but Asano still heard it.

Asano stops reading and stares wide eyed at his book and then lifts his head up and looks directly at Karma. Asano shakes his head a bit and asks, "why are you apologizing?"

"For constantly worrying you.. by getting into fights" karma clenches both of his fists fighting the urge not to cry because whenever he tries to apologize, he always ends up crying.

"I.. I can stop if you want.."

"what?..." Asano puts his book down and stands up and walks over to Karma and lifts his chin up "I don't want that.. I love you for you..  I don't want that to change. I rather you be yourself, and me worrying about you all the time is my job Karma. Don't forget that." Asano plants a small kiss onto Karma's forehead. "I mean what sort of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" 

Karma lets out a few giggles "You saying all that.. is making me laugh shu"

Asano gives him an angry look and shoves his hand in his face "Damn you Karma!"

Karma keeps laughing "Hahaha! I'm sorry!" Karma smiles

"oh yeah? well you should be" Asano then starts to tickle Karma all over

"No! please!-Haha!- I'm sorryyy!- Asanooo!"

Yeah not a very quiet neighborhood huh?